Ian_hitmanharts stalking of Tony Schiavone gets twitter based results

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

'Honky Tonk Man you can't sing, haha, we know I can danth thircleth round you....in just a few momentsth you get your opportuuuuuunity, to show the pullic that Duthty Rhodeth can't wrethtle. And brother you can mark thith one down. I'm..gonna..kick...your...booooty'

classic.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Tony was the balls at SummerSlam '89. He adhered religiously to the rules of straight man play-by-play at the time such as ignoring Hogan's flagrant cheating, accusing Colonel Jimmy Hart of being the antichrist and pretending not to fancy the arse off Sherri Martel.

The funniest quote I've ever heard was "ah, hit her right in the mouth" when Hogan had her by the throat.

This is the best example of how good he could be. From 7:00, which is the drama part of the main event, he's just on fire. "CLOTHESLINE, HE'S GONNA GO, HE'S GONNA GO! HE'S DOWN ON ONE KNEE! WATCH OUT! OHHHH! HE'S PICKED HIM UP!" It's brilliant. Everyone has to watch it.

• Paid Members

Sherri was incredible. I might put off tonight's wank until I'm back at me ma's this Saturday and yank out some suitably slutty appearance of hers.

Fuck me, Rumble 91 strikes again. She horns over Warrior so much, I'm surprised they weren't slipping over on her go-go juice. Makes SummerSlam '88 look like Spongebob Squarepants in the filth stakes.

• Paid Members
Fuck me, Rumble 91 strikes again. She horns over Warrior so much, I'm surprised they weren't slipping over on her go-go juice. Makes SummerSlam '88 look like Spongebob Squarepants in the filth stakes.

I'd have worn a cup if I was the Ultimate One during that. She was proper slagging it up that night. SummerSlam 92 was the best though. She was pure filth. Even when she was young, she still had the Dorian from Birds of a Feather thing about her. Do you think I should start a campaign to bring her back as well?

• Paid Members
SummerSlam 92 was the best though.

When my mate wheels out "assless chaps" in the "wasn't Shawn Michaels a bender?" debate, I feel compelled to point out there was nothing gay about assless chaps on Sherri. That whole summer was a major whore-off between Sherri on one side and the Walking Riot on the other. Still, Sherri was good enough for Al Hays, so good enough for me. And she had a little sparkly heart on her tit.

Do you think I should start a campaign to bring her back as well?

When Boss Man finally emerges from indy purgatory, he's going to need someone to polish his nightstick.

Tony shooting on William Regal during the last Nitro was one of the most entertaining things he'd done. Regal had dissed WCW during a backstage segment. Tony said something along the lines of, "We had to do some pretty crazy things over the years here in WCW. Including get your ass over Steve Regal!". Said from the heart.

• Moderators

There is nothing more ghastly than that WCW logo, which is what I think started the ballachingly annoying penchant some have for styling it "wCw".

*shudder*

It's always reminded me of a foxes head, for some reason.

There is nothing more ghastly than that WCW logo, which is what I think started the ballachingly annoying penchant some have for styling it "wCw".

*shudder*

It's always reminded me of a foxes head, for some reason.

I've just noticed that this heinous logo actually is the letters WCW - I just though it was a big ugly mess around the words world championship wrestling which were weirdly very tiny.

On a slightly different note, was Mark Madden any good? I remember Powerslam raving about him all the time but can't for the life of me remember what he sounded like.

I rated him. I felt he had a good balance of sounding like a "real" sports anchor, good sense of humour, but not cringeworthy, and also good at keeping focus on the action when it mattered.

Archived