Ian_hitmanharts stalking of Tony Schiavone gets twitter based results

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Tony Schiavone finally gave into to my weeks of internet stalking. As soon as Inspector Gareth informed me he was on twitter, I was like a dog fucking a chair leg. I'll spare the millions of other messages of me begging him to return, but this is the cut down version of our convo.

My good self:

Tony come back to wrestling. Your a much missed asset to the whole genre. Show them how its done, man! The business aint the same without you. Your the man.

Big Tiz:

Thanks Ian, but I'm having too much fun here.

Not to be out done, I've taken it up a notch and called the big man in:

hulk, i noticed your following Tony Schiavone on twitter. any chance of him getting him to commentate on Impact? miss the guy

Hollywood:

he's the best and I would love to work with him again HH

If you see Big Tone on Impact soon, PM me your thanks. But this thread isnt just about me. Does anyone share my love for Tony? Watching some old Nitros the last few weeks and watching how rotten the commentary has been recently, its got me thinking he cant be any worse than what we have. He seems content enough, but wrestling is his thing. Surely he cant take much convincing.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to burst bubbles when it comes to the Tony love, but I've always wondered if it was true that he was so unliked by his commentary colleagues in WCW (apparently because he'd keep information to himself) that during commercial breaks he'd sit looking down at the floor ignoring everyone around him.

• Paid Members
but I've always wondered if it was true that he was so unliked by his commentary colleagues in WCW (apparently because he'd keep information to himself) that during commercial breaks he'd sit looking down at the floor ignoring everyone around him.

Nah, its because he didnt want to talk to shitheads like Tenay. Schiavone was an executive at Time Warner. He had to keep things to himself. Why would he tell Lee Marshall about future angles and the inner workings of the pay structure?

• Paid Members

Tweet your mate Hulk back Ian and see if he can get Big Tone back for just one more match. Ideally that much anticipated match between the Hulkster and that Krimson rip-off at Bound For Glory.

Fuck this #IWantWrestling shite. We need to get the #TonyForGlory movement going.

• Paid Members

Ian, I say this out of the greatest respect and it's certainly not a dig, but it's YOU'RE (as in you are). 'Your' unfortunately is grammatically incorrect.

Kudos to the Tony Schiavone call out though. Regardless of what actually comes out of his mouth, there is something about the tone of his voice that makes anything feel big time. For me, the addition of him to Impact would be a masterstroke.

• Paid Members
Ian, I say this out of the greatest respect and it's certainly not a dig, but it's YOU'RE (as in you are). 'Your' unfortunately is grammatically incorrect.

Its only twitter. Spelling means bot all when I'm in the moment and I'm laying the shit down. If I'm asked to do a press release on this matter (which I'm prepared for), I'll be on my P's and Q's.

Archived