Steel Ladder Party 2011

RepoMan

I'm afraid I have been warned to stay away from Wrestleslam. I don't want to go into business with anyone who is potentially a con artist.

I didn't want to announce this so early, but I potentially have Hulk Hogan coming to this, but he refused to have anything to do with Wrestleslam, so we have to be careful.

I was going to say i'm out but if you have Hogan coming then WOW i'm in !

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if people actually remember that The Sports Cafe Glasgow is actually shut down? :rolleyes:

I am afraid that I have had to sever all ties with Tommy aka dangerously420.

It has come to my attention via a DM from Dixie Carter that she in fact meant Tommy Dreamer was coming to the Ladder Party, and when questioned about dangerously, she simply said "I've never heard of the cunt" so someone has been lying somewhere.

Sadly, I emailed Tommy earlier to try and clarify this, only to be completely ignored. I then come on here and see that he's trying to derail my plans by claiming that the Sports Cafe is closed.

I have just received the following statement from them:

"Dear David,

Thank you for emailing to confirm your booking. I have looked on our system and your records are correct. We are looking forward to having a well run and successful event here at the Sports Cafe, Glasgow. Something we have never had before.

As for Tommy, his claim that the Sports Cafe is closed is incorrect. It is just closed to him. If you contact Glasgow police, they will be able to confirm that we placed a restraining order on him after the last time he turned up claiming to be an event organiser and trying to steal peoples money. It is believed that one more such attempt by him will result in him being sectioned under the Mental Health act of 2005. He appears to be a serious fantasist with numerous delusions.

Thank you once again for the email, and please pass on our best regards to anyone who is planning on attending."

He's the one thing missing from the poster, that's for sure.

Will TwoSheds be reviewing the party?

He emailed asking for a DVD of the party to be sent to him after, and I said no after he said he doesn't have a ladder in either of his sheds.

No doubt he'll be making a post somewhere bitching about it.

You want to ask a ladder questions?

I'm not a miracle worker. They can't talk..

And you're supposed to be the next big thing in britwres?!! its a rocky road this is lad!! one supershow without a q and a and before ya know it no supershows will have em!!

BRING BACK DANGEROUSLY420!!

Can I pay for Shawns flight and fight him in the main event? I swear I wont bash you on the internet with my idiotic story!

Whilst I can't claim to have anything to do with this event, I am more than happy to pass on the contact details of the ladder that smashed Joey Mercury in the face, if you are interested in booking her.

Yes, the ladder that fucked up Joeys face was a female, what a pussy Joey is!

• Awards Moderator
You want to ask a ladder questions?

I'm not a miracle worker. They can't talk..

It doesn't matter if the ladders Repo's booked can't talk. They've got these really intense strikes and great fighting spirit. I'm hoping for see one fight Davey Richards for half an hour. MOTY.

You've got Davey Richards, right, Repo?

Archived