Steel Ladder Party 2011

RepoMan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danny Rodd promises me he can get me Jeff Hardy for this and will sign all the ladders for everyone to take home a momento of the night if everyone pays in advance to 1PW paypal account and promises to pay me my cut later on as Danny insists his money handling expertise is paramount to the sucess of this venture. Danny pinky swears everything is kosher so i trust him fully so can't wait!!!!!!!

A promotions team as reliable as 1PW requires a ladder to match. Heres the bad boy I'll be bringing. Sadly, thats not me on it

funny%20ladder.jpg

Even though this has only recently been announced I've already booked some unpaid leave off work, booked a hotel and sold my plasma TV on the offchance I can get a signed glossy photo from Kongo Kev

Everyone will be pleased to hear that I am planning on announcing the first official guest for this party TONIGHT.

My money's on 'third druid on the right'. And that I'll be banned :(

My money's on 'third druid on the right'. And that I'll be banned :(

TBH 'third druid on the right' is a little out of my price range at this current time, sorry. Greedy cunt he is.

And no, you're not banned from here! :thumbsup:

Danny Rodd promises me he can get me Jeff Hardy for this and will sign all the ladders for everyone to take home a momento of the night if everyone pays in advance to 1PW paypal account and promises to pay me my cut later on as Danny insists his money handling expertise is paramount to the sucess of this venture. Danny pinky swears everything is kosher so i trust him fully so can't wait!!!!!!!

Your oneto talk about organization. All your supposed gigs have failed . Also when trying to organize so called wrestling trips. You can't organize shit so don't say that bout Danny when your just as bad

Your oneto talk about organization. All your supposed gigs have failed . Also when trying to organize so called wrestling trips. You can't organize shit so don't say that bout Danny when your just as bad

Danny Rodd is properly shit though. However I'm sure this time everything will be fine..........

Guys, please. This is an event run BY A FAN, FOR A FAN. No matter what has happened anywhere else, at least we have Steel Ladder Party 2011 to look forward to.

I'm getting some contact with Shawn Michaels, as he's clearly a ladder fan too. Hopefully we can arrange something to make up for the other fuck ups.

Archived