Wasted characters

Baron

Just heard The Brian Kendricks theme music - got me thinking how much legs the overly eccentric pretty boy with badass bodyguard could have had. Any other gimmicks anyone can think of that should have gone far, but were for some reason cut too early?

I'll start off with edges all too brief war against stupidity - the small period where he was spearing everything stupid in wrestling - only for him to turn heel after getting drafted

Any others?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just heard The Brian Kendricks theme music - got me thinking how much legs the overly eccentric pretty boy with badass bodyguard could have had. Any other gimmicks anyone can think of that should have gone far, but were for some reason cut too early?

I'll start off with edges all too brief war against stupidity - the small period where he was spearing everything stupid in wrestling - only for him to turn heel after getting drafted

Any others?

Edge's war against everything stupid was actually what turned him face.

• Paid Members

I must admit, I found Edge's War Against Stupidity quite entertaining. Could've been like Taz' Path of Rage, except funnier.

• Paid Members

Planet Stasiak was my hero for a fleeting time.

I loved his match with Regal (the knockout brass knucks on Stasiak's insane entrance), and at Insurexion I think, when Lesnar and Stasiak were against the Hardy Boyz and Stasiak pissed past Lesnar during Lesnar's entrance.

Good times...

• Moderators

Didn't Turner's Standards and Practices have a problem with Seven as it was a bit child abductor-esque which would totally go against the PC and PG direction they had for their companies as per the rumour going around at the time? That'd be why it was dropped if it was true.

Didn't Turner's Standards and Practices have a problem with Seven as it was a bit child abductor-esque which would totally go against the PC and PG direction they had for their companies as per the rumour going around at the time? That'd be why it was dropped if it was true.

If that

Archived