Quick Question?

the stupid dragon

Because you touch yourself at night.

The usual pointless abuse that comes with the teritory of posting on a forum. :rolleyes:

I thought they were two different people?

Also, there's a Questions Thread pinned at the top of the forum. Use that in future.

Yeah, I will take that into account in future cheers.

No they seem to be the same person, I've seen quite a few posts refering to UK Kid as the dirkbike kid.

• Paid Members
No they seem to be the same person, I've seen quite a few posts refering to UK Kid as the dirkbike kid.

Nope. The Dirt Bike Kid I'm thinking of got his ass handed to him in 1995 by the Great Sasuke. The UK Kid didn't debut until 1999.

The usual pointless abuse that comes with the teritory of posting on a forum. :rolleyes:

Coming from the person who is happy to fling insults and abuse at Danny Rodd and 1PW

Yeah, I will take that into account in future cheers.

Could you kindly link to one of those posts please?

• Paid Members

I've not seen anyone refer to the Dirtbike Kid as the UK Kid. That link you've posted doesn't mention DBK once either.

Dirtbike is now working as a stuntman, he hasn't wrestled for years, whereas UK Kid runs his own promotion in the south-west.

• Paid Members
Why you all talking about kids, you pervs?

says the biggest perv of them all, going on about Heartbreak and Dynamite. :p

Ah so your familiar with my work? For the record Danny Rodd is a cunt! 1PW is bullshit!

Sadly; the hypocrites, the trolls and those who just try to flame and bait others stick out like a sore thumb here.

Suprise, suprise, no-one was calling the Dirtbike Kid the UK Kid, and it was just another thread of the 'usual pointless abuse' that you are so against, vented by you against someone (the UK Kid) who you don't like.

Yawn.

Archived