Shane and FWA

the stupid dragon

• Paid Members
Yeah, but if Tony Simpson wants to throw money at the new FWA project, why not throw some of that money at a TV deal? I am sure Shane wouldn't mind telling people he's on national TV every week.

UKW is proper shit watching I've really got to say/agree.

What would be the point in him 'throwing money' at a channel that nobody watches?

What would be the point in him 'throwing money' at a channel that nobody watches?

I dunno, some people watch it. I for one occasionally do. I've gotta say though, I was thrilled when I first found out there was British wrestling on TV. I wanted to watch it and support it, but it was such shit viewing. Some epsides are just one match from ages ago, in a poorly lit venue. The picture quality is very poor (in fairness I think that maybe the channels fault) and the overal production is just ameturish. They have Gemma Palmer on there sometimes and she's fit as fuck, but sucks ass in the ring, so that's another thing, which was promising but in the end not worth bothering with. FWA would make for much better watching, as long as they don't reveal their wrestlers are actually the size of dwarfs.

Also, what happened to the storyline or conspiracy theory that WWE had been tricked into floating all their major profits on the stock market by a massive (unknown) external corporation, which was making Vince lose power over WWE, which was allowing this corporation to slowly take control over WWE to eventually patent pro wrestling itself? Didn't Alex Shane say he and Doug Williams were putting their lives on the line just to tell the public of this information?

You might want to watch RAW this week.

You might want to watch RAW this week.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Just been on the WWE website. So Vinny Mac is gone and replaced with Triple H. That's been on the cards for a while now, it has been rumoured for this year, though personally I didn't think it would happen untill like 2014. Although this is pretty big news, certainly the biggest news this side of the millenium. Triple H taking over isn't anything people haven't been aware of for the past ten years. It doesn't explain this conspiracy theory Shane cooked up and it doesn't make any sense why Shane's life would have ever been in jepody.

I am gonna miss Vince, I hope he still makes an appearence every so often. Maybe one or two last matches at Wrestlemania.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

HHH isn't some massive external corporation, he's Vince's son-in-law and natural successor, given that Shane McMahon left last year. This is no different to Vince Sr handing over to Vince Jr. There is obviously an element of reality to this storyline, in that many people expect this 'passing of the torch' to happen at some point, but Vince still has plenty of years left in him yet. I would imagine that this is merely a storyline where Vince tries to get power back from HHH. Maybe he could even align himself with Cena, where if Cena gets Vince's job back, Vince gets Cena's job back. Either way, it's a million miles away from any far-fetched attention-seeking conspiracy theories that are being bandied about.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Take the spoilers out . You habe just ruined raw for me.

Really sorry about that. :blush:

It's good that FWA are getting the ball rolling again. I caught some of their radio documentary on BBC, I found Shane's comments quite interesting, then he's always got interesting ideas to share. Thought it was very honest of him to admit he's used steriods in the past on the advice from his trainer.

Archived