Couples in Britwres?

Jetta's G-string

Okay, if you really want to pull at that thread.....

Not if they're effected by me saying they like fat girls, no.

I'd say get a thicker skin and stop taking yourself so seriously.

I mean, fat girls need lovin' too.

You still are not answering a simple Yes or No Question.

Would you be bothered if your speculation about wrestlers private lives effected them on a personnel level?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like he said, if it does affect them then they should think twice about whether they want to be professional performers.

Because they read this forum and/or know people who post on it does not make them any different to WWE/TNA wrestlers when having their personal life discussed by fans. If it bothers them that much then they need to re-evaluate.

• Paid Members

I'm getting the feeling that britishwrestlinglegends is stuffing up his point by never actually making sure anyone knew what his point was.

I don't think he's referring to the "Nathan likes fat chicks hur hur hur" line that's about as funny as anything anyone on Mock The Week could come out with, and more the fact that an entire post stating that A is going out with B despite it all being false, and thus could be causing personal problems through someone's other half questioning why someone else would make that assumption, etc.

In which case, fair point by britishwrestlinglegends, but put in a really, really shit manner.

Like he said, if it does affect them then they should think twice about whether they want to be professional performers.

Because they read this forum and/or know people who post on it does not make them any different to WWE/TNA wrestlers when having their personal life discussed by fans. If it bothers them that much then they need to re-evaluate.

I am not saying that anyone has been affected by any comments on here or for that matter bothered by the rumours/speculation/half truths & Lies that SBA seems obsessed about.

I was just wondering IF it did affect their private lives with his mindless tittle tattle he continues to push. Would it actually bother HIM or not?

I am not saying that anyone has been affected by any comments on here or for that matter bothered by the rumours/speculation/half truths & Lies that SBA seems obsessed about.

I was just wondering IF it did affect their private lives with his mindless tittle tattle he continues to push. Would it actually bother HIM or not?

Okay, well Im gonna need to know whether it does effect their private life or not before I can seriously evaluate my response to that question..... :)

I'll clarify, just incase the word 'no' in my last post didn't make it clear.

If the 'mindless tittle tattle' that bothers someone happens to be that I've said they like the larger ladies (which, to clarify, is the ONLY piece of 'mindless tittle tattle' you have ever called me on) then NO it would not , and does not, bother me in the slightest.

If, however, you are referring to anything else then you are really gonna have to be more specific.

However, seeing as you state yourself that no-one apparently has been effected by anything Ive said on here it makes this all pretty irrelevent, dont you think?

Okay, well Im gonna need to know whether it does effect their private life or not before I can seriously evaluate my response to that question..... :)

I'll clarify, just incase the word 'no' in my last post didn't make it clear.

If the 'mindless tittle tattle' that bothers someone happens to be that I've said they like the larger ladies (which, to clarify, is the ONLY piece of 'mindless tittle tattle' you have ever called me on) then NO it would not , and does not, bother me in the slightest.

If, however, you are referring to anything else then you are really gonna have to be more specific.

However, seeing as you state yourself that no-one apparently has been effected by anything Ive said on here it makes this all pretty irrelevent, dont you think?

I am being very specific. You are just refusing to answer my question properly. In all walks of life, Not just professional wrestling if you choose to go around guessing who is or is not in a relationship it CAN cause shit for people through no fault of their own.

What i am asking is IF you caused problems in a relationship with your speculation (Be it innocently or otherwise) By putting your false assumptions in a public environment, Would you feel guilty for spreading false rumours or not?

For example:

Nathan Cruz is in a relationship with MCW Wrestler, Brandy (This is not speculation as i have been requested to point this FACT out). Brandy could get upset if she thought the rumours you were spreading about a false relationship you posted on here were true.

So there is your "Specific" SBA! I am struggling to make this any easier for you! Yes or No?

I am being very specific. You are just refusing to answer my question properly. In all walks of life, Not just professional wrestling if you choose to go around guessing who is or is not in a relationship it CAN cause shit for people through no fault of their own.

What i am asking is IF you caused problems in a relationship with your speculation (Be it innocently or otherwise) By putting your false assumptions in a public environment, Would you feel guilty for spreading false rumours or not?

For example:

Nathan Cruz is in a relationship with MCW Wrestler, Brandy (This is not speculation as i have been requested to point this FACT out). Brandy could get upset if she thought the rumours you were spreading about a false relationship you posted on here were true.

So there is your "Specific" SBA! I am struggling to make this any easier for you! Yes or No?

Now now, don't go getting all 'high and mighty' - you were being very vague previously. Other posters even mentioned this.

I really dont know how many more times and how many different ways I can say it though - No! No, I do not/would not feel guilty.

Look, I mentioned in my original post that I had 'heard this from a friend' (which I had) and said 'take this for what it's worth'. At the end of the day, people are gonna believe what they wanna believe. If there's no truth to it and they're secure in their relationship then neither Nathan nor Brandy have anything to worry about.

You really need to get a thicker skin about Nathan Cruz, mate.

After all, you haven't hauled Jetta's G-String over the coles for (falsely) saying Alan Ravenhill and Becki James are a couple, or should we not give a fuck about whether anyone in that situations feelings were hurt because none of them are your mates?

is Becky James not dated/dating Kyle Kraze???? or am i dreaming this

Kyle, who reads the forum but apparently doesn't have an account at this point, has just asked me to say that this was the case but he'd rather not have his personal life examined any further on a fan forum. Just passing the message on! :thumbsup:

Archived