Couples in Britwres?

Jetta's G-string

Recently chatting to a few of my mates who wrestle about couples in british wrestling, and what with the Amy Kramer and Scott Fusion thread, what other couples are there where both are involved in British wrestling. me and my mates list now have.....

wrestler Amy Kramer and wrestler Scott Fusion

wrestler Ricky Knight and wrestler Saraya Knight

wrestler Dean Extreme and mc Letisha

promoter Alan Ravenhill and wrestler Becky James

wrestler Dominator and wrestler Skarlett

wrestler Klondike Kate and wrestler Justin Starr

any more??

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought it was well known they were together?

Yeah, they are a long time couple.

I believe Brittani Knight and Norway's Aaron Frost are/were a couple.

Stixx is married to former wrestler/valet Stephanie Scope.

Erin Angel was dating Phil Powers, although I dont know if they are still together.

I think that Nathan Cruz and Melanie Price are a real life couple - but I heard that from a friend so take that for what it's worth.

Erin Angel was dating Phil Powers, although I dont know if they are still together.

I think that Nathan Cruz and Melanie Price are a real life couple - but I heard that from a friend so take that for what it's worth.

Stixx & Stephanie split ages ago and the last one is false.

When I saw the title of the thread I was going to post SBA is your man, as he's usually got his finger on the pulse regarding women wrestler's love lives. He'd already beaten me to it though.

When I saw the title of the thread I was going to post SBA is your man, as he's usually got his finger on the pulse regarding women wrestler's love lives. He'd already beaten me to it though.

He's wrong on all four counts, mind you... well, at least as far as "current" relationships go.

I believe Erin and Phil are no longer together and that she is currently with somebody else.

:rolleyes:

Archived