Alex Shane, Mark Sloan, Andy Quilldan

kamicazze

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd love to see a show like that.

Do the Rock n Roll express still do those sort of shows, out of interest?

Yeah, in fact the show in Nashville after the one I went to was headlined by the RNR vs. The Midnight Express, and it sounds like it was a grand show. The one I went to drew 1700 people, which is mighty impressive.

I echo the statements backing Mr.Sloan or another reputable promoter properly doing a nostalgia type show. Even more modern attitude era stars brought over and done properly on a top looking show would rock my world. I understand woking with these types (not all but some) is a more risky one for pull-outs etc but as I say I think a really big-time feel show done with old stars could be huge and I'd be first in line.

P.S BIG BARRY WINDHAM to appear.

I don't see the massive appeal for super-shows. BritWres isn't doing THAT bad at the moment. The shows I've been to in the last 18 months (IPW:UK, All-Star, WAW, GPW, LDN and others) have all been pretty well advertised, attended with successful show outcomes to boot.

• Moderators
I echo the statements backing Mr.Sloan or another reputable promoter properly doing a nostalgia type show. Even more modern attitude era stars brought over and done properly on a top looking show would rock my world. I understand woking with these types (not all but some) is a more risky one for pull-outs etc but as I say I think a really big-time feel show done with old stars could be huge and I'd be first in line.

Probably make a fucking shedload on gimmicks at a show like that as well.

Archived