Wrestling with Motherhood!

SuperstarNeilC

hows that naw statutory rape

I think wrestling's one of those environments where it 'doesn't really count'. Like American cults, 80s rock bands, blokes who spin the waltzer at the fair, and every couple on Jeremy Kyle.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I think wrestling's one of those environments where it 'doesn't really count'. Like American cults, 80s rock bands, blokes who spin the waltzer at the fair, and every couple on Jeremy Kyle.

I think that during the time of conception, the promotion/territory where these people worked were members of and sanctioned by the NWA. Doesn't count.

hows that naw statutory rape

[/quote

Most cases are brought if its in the public interest, these were two kids a year apart who were silly enough not to careful. They were going out with each other at the time, no complaint was made by either party or parents, they now have a child where is the public interest, there would be hell of alot of nickings in the uk if they nicked all teenagers who were at it. As for Scott he has not broken any law at all. I am not saying i condone the situation, just relaying the facts as i understand them being close to all concerned.

But aged 15 her wrestling career plans were forced on hold when she discovered she was pregnant. The baby's father is 18 year old fellow wrestler Alex and though the couple are no longer together he's determined to be in his baby's life

am just goin by that, and thats no right

When I was at school there was a 15 year old girl in my class who got pregnant (ok she wasn't the only one about 30% of our year did one was on her 3rd at 15) but anyway there was rumours that her BF may get into trouble for stautory rape even though he was only about 4 months older than her but he was 16 at the time nothing ever came of it though but it did make me wonder what the law is actually.

If someone ran a wrestling promotion/school and was therefore in a position of responsibility, then it could be seen to be in the public interest (by a very harsh judge at that) of informing the public that someone who has broken the law in such a way is holding a position of responsibility within an organisation that is open to anyone to join. Other than that, it's not worth the time and cost to pursue a prosecution when that time and effort could be spent pursuing rapists, drug dealers, identity thieves etc etc who negatively impact the lives of many.

Archived