Men who refuse to go bald gracefully

Tommy Atkins

• Paid Members
Does anybody really have a comb-over these days? Since head-shaving became fashionable about 15 years ago, I've not seen any blokes at all with a Hamlet.

My Mum's 2 older brothers still have a comb over and moustache.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

As a bald man (speaking for my people) I honestly can't imagine rocking the comb-over. I completely understand why someone like Coolio still hangs onto his 'look', he's barely a D-list celeb & needs his trademark 'hair' so people still recognise him as that bloke who did that song once. I imagine the reason most blokes hang on for too long is the fear of rejection by women? I know it was my main worry, I don

• Paid Members

^^ :laugh: yeah he sprung to mind for me when I saw the title of this thread.

He's seen sense now though

edgar600_v6VVJ.jpg

danaher-bald.jpg

that's gotta be better right? He looked ridiculous rocking the Bobby Charlton.

On baldness in general, I'm not going bald yet but I keep it short anyway cos it goes shit when it grows, kinda like a white man's afro. :D The 'fro looks good if your black but if you're pale as fuck like me you look a twat. So I shave it.

Harley Race is the only white man who I've seen that can pull off the afro. I'm not hard enough to even try it.

But I do see blokes walking about from time to time with a combover or an obvious rug on the noggin. I'm sure they think it looks good and they're fooling everyone but it's not the case. If I see a bald man walking about I don't think anything of it. Stick a rug on his head or a combover and people can't look away. They'd be better off just admitting defeat. You can't beat age.

Archived