wXw/BJW/CZW/Fight Club: PRO "Project Mayhem"

LariatTom

• Paid Members

I did realise after all the talk of names coming over there wasn't any sure fire wXw coming over, maybe him, Emil Sitoci (is he still with them?) and someone else? I think if its a collective thing that each company will bring 3/4 people

So

CZW: Gulak, Cole, Calihan, MASADA (also BJW)

BJW: MASADA (also CZW), Sekimoto, Ito

wXw: Big Van Walter, Sitoci, ?

Then have your main FCP guys and easily from there you could have about 4 singles matches, 2 tags and a 4 way or summit as the main card or something and switch people around for the Sunday.

Hell the Friday card with all FCP guys could work as a qualification tournament to be on the weekend shows, means that the wrestling casuals coming to watch the whole weekend will be able to see the guys before they face CZW/BJW/wXw

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CZW: Gulak, Cole, Calihan, MASADA (also BJW)

BJW: MASADA (also CZW), Sekimoto, Ito

wXw: Big Van Walter, Sitoci, ?

I imagine Masada will be representing CZW as hes no longer affiliated with BJW. I'd also imagine Danny Havoc will be over for CZW and most likely Devon Moore too. There was a teaser video posted on the CZW UK page awhile back for Yuko Miyamoto who I reeeally hope is on this. Just a shame we cant have everbody but at

I can confirm there's 5 CZW guys coming over and they will be announced on The Wrestling Press this Saturday. We'll also be interviewing each wrestler in the weeks leading up to the event.

I haven't heard for sure on whether deathmatches will feature, but there's a high chance that there will be one or two.

I hope Danny Havok and Devon Moore come and bring loads of glass and barbed wire with them.

Oooooh thinking about death matches gets me all horny.

Lol, I'm a total deathmatch mark myself too and I'm proud admitting it, CZW fan since Cage of Death 4...thanks to The Wrestling Channel haha, those were the days.

Richie, noticed you said you spent a lot this past weekend. Might be able to help, there's a cheap hotel in the middle of Wolves,

Archived