wXw/BJW/CZW/Fight Club: PRO "Project Mayhem"

LariatTom

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judging by their venue and such I dont think they NEED to sell tickets online because it's going to be packed anyway, more of a turn up early deal.

I've always wondered by wrestling promotors have never used the 'cheaper tickets in advance' gimmick. From people I know who run MMA events it works a treat. Most people buy on the door and come the day it's raining or whatever and people cant be bothered and buy a take away instead. If I saw a poster for a local show and seen that tickets were $15 on the day but $10 in advance. I'll be buying them and turning up even if its raining because I've already parted ways with my cash.

I've never heard of Fight Club:PRO, nice to see a niche promotion doing well without the internet!

EDIT: This shit laptop only has dollar signs, american laptops :(

Insanely cheap prices given some of the supposed talent involved. Im certainly not complaining! This sounds an awful lot like the 'Trifecta of Death' thing they're doing in Germany in October. Theres a list over on CZWFans of talent for that that includes: Yuko Miyamoto, Yoshihito Sasaki, Masada, Jimmy Havoc, Jon Ryan and Danny Havoc. Sounds good!

• Paid Members

add to that Sekimoto, MASADA and Ryuji Ito and I think that will pretty much be all of the talent over.

All the guys you mentioned have been over before, as has MASADA and I think any BJW fan would want to see Sekimoto and Ito as the two main guys from that company.

Looks like it could be a magical weekend, quite close to home as well, kinda tempted to look into this.

• Paid Members

I was sure O'Reilly had been there more than that, and with WxW, Cole seems a good shout though, wasn't he the main catalyst to the 1PW CZW thing? So he should definately be heading any UK thing I'd think.

Gulak I wasn't sure would be available (for those familiar with his 'other' work) but was just a mistake on the dates of the show on my part and now I'm quite sure he's gonna be over, which is awesome because I love his CZW stuff :)

Show could be an absolute delight to watch, especially in such an enclosed venue from the pictures I've seen.

• Paid Members

What a very strange venue to hold a wrestling event, I take it it'll be upstairs at The Planet.

For those venturing to this event, that particular corner of Wolverhampton is woeful, there's a halfway house just round the corner and vagrants/crackheads/winos all mill around the vicinity, add to that it's just off Broad Street, once voted the worst road in Britain where there's often knife/gun crime. Don't let that give you an opinion of the City itself ... please.

Archived