BELLATRIX ladies wrestling, Updates, news, discussion etc

knightmare

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never heard of the 2 respected women! Will have too get on Youtube!

Saw Maya at Chickfight in 2008 and on a Queens of Khaos dvd. Last year she tried out for Pro Wrestling Eve. She seems to have improved going by that youtube video.

Will the second US star be announced next month?

Sweet Saraya last night in North Walsham won an eight lady Flag match to win the right to face Allison Danger at "The Return". Other contestants were Britani Knight, Destiny, Amazon, Penelope, Stacey, Liberty and Amy Lee-Kramer.

So main event at the November show will be,

Sweet Saraya v Allison Danger

Another match announced today 6ft 3" Italian Maya will face WAWW Star 6ft, 180 pounds Amazon.

Other news, The negotiations with the other USA star have stalled due to issues outside wrestling so WAWW have now turned to other potential stars outside of America to be part of the "The Return".

Sweet Saraya last night in North Walsham won an eight lady Flag match to win the right to face Allison Danger at "The Return". Other contestants were Britani Knight, Destiny, Amazon, Penelope, Stacey, Liberty and Amy Lee-Kramer.

Another match announced today 6ft 3" Italian Maya will face WAWW Star 6ft, 180 pounds Amazon.

Other news, The negotiations with the other USA star have stalled due to issues outside wrestling so WAWW have now turned to other potential stars outside of America to be part of the "The Return".

Great main event. Looking forward to that one! Gonna be a stiff match!

Shame about the other name but I'm sure WAWW will find someone equally as good. Is Wesnar fully retired or is a return possible?

Shame about the other name but I'm sure WAWW will find someone equally as good. Is Wesnar fully retired or is a return possible?

Fully retired. Back injury.

Shame. Glad I saw her at Chickfight.

Who is the Penelope mentioned in the flag match. Not familar with her.

Penelope and Stacy are WAW trainees. Both have genuinely had about a handful of [documented] matches each, as far as I am aware.

Hip injury.

Penelope and Stacy are WAW trainees. Both have genuinely had about a handful of [documented] matches each, as far as I am aware.

Thanks for the info.

Hip injury.

Shame she won't be back. Loved her feud with Melissa in Chickfight & Shimmer.

Knightmare - Are you able to reveal who the 2nd name was due to be?

Archived