BELLATRIX ladies wrestling, Updates, news, discussion etc

knightmare

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well done to sweet Saraya for three shimmer awards.

Wrestler of the year.

heel of the year.

best on mic.

great year for Saraya, shimmer champ, working all over states and Canada.

Great year indeed. All truly deserved.

What happened to the comeback of Julie Starr btw? Is that no longer going ahead?

Just watched the first three WAWW/Bellatrix shows and Saraya has really filled the shows with some great up-and-coming talent as well as some talented women not used in other UK promotions.

Liberty is the real deal. She had a great match with Britani on the first show and a really good bout with Amy Lee Kramer on the second. Her match with Saraya on the 3rd was also a good technical bout, although it just seemed a little short for my liking, but thats only a minor gripe. Liberty - one to keep an eye in for sure. If Amy Lee's career doesnt keep getting curtailed by having children she could also have a very bright future in my opinion.

Miss Mina's a little spark plug and a very under-rated wrestler.

Belgium's Lady Lory is very talented and her match with Skarlett on the 3rd show was good, although I thought Skarlett was a little 'lost' in some places. However, Skarlett has a very unique look and was over with the crowd, especially on the 3rd show, so she should only continue to get better with more experience working against different opponents like Lory.

Queen Maya is crazy tall, yet seems pretty agile for someone of her size. I first saw her wrestle in 2006 and she was all over the place, gangly, unco-ordinated. She seems to have grown into herself as a performer and now carries herself with confidence, knows how to work with her size and bumps very well.

Norway's Jewel seems to be 'one to watch' as she is tall, good looking, has a good physique, long blonde hair and, although green, certainly seems to have potential. I dont know what the 'it' factor is but, whatever it is, if she keeps at this wrestling malarkey she could have a bright future.

First time seeing Kasey Owens on Bellatrix 2 and she seems very athletic and capable in the ring. Plus, she worked very well as a heel I thought.

However, for me, the best match of the whole 3 volumes so far was Destiny v Penelope on the 3rd show, Bellatrix 2. All action, high impact, back and forth - these two ladies really went at each other with great fire and intensity. I enjoyed the match so much I genuinely went back and watched it again straight away after it had finished.

Previously, I always felt Destiny was too short to really be seen as a credible 'monster' but she really has her act nailed and is just a complete force of nature in the ring. I don't know if it's the 'renewed passion' for the business she recently talked about or if I've just never noticed it before but she seems to have REALLY amped up the fire and aggression lately from the previous times I've seen her. I finally 'get' what Saraya has been saying all these years. She's this generations Klondyke Kate and really should get more bookings than she does. Her vs some of the girls that don't frequent WAW/Bellatrix like Shanna, Janey Britannico, Kay Lee Ray, Erin Angel, Blue Nikita, April Davids etc would be all kinds of good I reckon.

Penelope is a bump machine and seems an absolute natural to the biz. It's crazy that she's as good as she is less than two years into the job. I've seen her matches from France against Lady Lory, and in tandem with Liberty against Lory and Destiny on Youtube and they were all very good. However, her match with Destiny on Bellatrix 2 was the best I've seen her so far.

Saraya should be very proud of her girls like Liberty, Destiny, Amy Lee and Penelope, who are all very good wrestlers, as well as some of the other talent who she has booked for her shows. Am just about to watch the 4th show, Bellatrix 3, and am looking forward to seeing that, as well as what the company has in store in 2013.

• 1 month later...

Archived