Flippity-floppety matches

Spike Sharpe

It's all about variety for me. I love a well-paced, well-structured epic between two great wrestlers as much as the next guy, but I find I get burnt out if I watch 3 or 4 matches like that back to back. Sometimes it's nice to switch off the brain for a bit and see guys diving all over the place. My favourite events have always been those that mix great wrestling bouts with a flippity floppity match and a hardcore, brawling all around the arena match.

but I bet those favourite events have been PPV's? Im not slating your opinion here because its very valid and helps set up my point.... a lot of people see Orton as boring because he will have a far less grandiose match every week and then pull out all the stops on PPV's and theres a a reason for that. you cant expect people to pay for something they get for free every week! I can abide Jack Evans though, Ill say this, if he spent a year in WWE development and found a way to apply the amazing things he can do to a properly paced and thought out match (like Evan Bourne) he could be a serious asset to any promotion.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived