Create your own Superhero/Supervillain

CuckedByMenry

• Paid Members

I've been invited to a superhero/supervillain-themed party where we've been given the choice of creating our own character. Sadly, the only thing I've come up with is Businessman; a caped villain that brings good guys to their knees with his dreaded Credit Crunch (even more sadly, this is just trapping people's fingers in a briefcase).

Back to the initial point, if you were to create your own, what would it be?

I've done this before. I came up with mine very last minute and called him Captain Cymru.

30791_395958983804_518638804_3929207_7701918_n.jpg

I can't really remember his superpowers, but I think he had the ability to shoot fire or something (Welsh dragon and all...). Felt like an absolute don all night.

• Paid Members
I've been invited to a superhero/supervillain-themed party where we've been given the choice of creating our own character. Sadly, the only thing I've come up with is Businessman; a caped villain that brings good guys to their knees with his dreaded Credit Crunch (even more sadly, this is just trapping people's fingers in a briefcase).

I actually like that!

Not much help, but I can remember being in primary school and I invented "Chicken Man". A guy in a fluffy chicken suit, who fired trip wires from his knobley knees on his orange legs. Other than that, he couldn't do much.

Archived