WWE asking fans why they don't WWE programming anymore

Euanconway

• Paid Members
Tremendously well said. I'd question some of the particulars, but on the whole, the point is very sound. I don't think I'd put Edge in that category with the others, but I don't really know why I wouldn't. Possibly because when he cashed in on Cena, it was massive. Even though it only lasted three weeks and then went back. Austin's an odd one for you to pick as well, since his star-making performance was a loss against Bret, not a win (he did beat Michaels though). Foley wasn't really a big enough name at the time -- not having won a world title yet himself -- to give Rock that much of a superstar rub, either, in my opinion. Russo, the McMahons and the title itself were as responsible as the Micker on that night.

Ultimately, the point is that everyone new that's built up falls pretty easily to Cena and Orton in the end, and that's problematic. If WWE were set on Cena vs Miz at WrestleMania, they should've sacrificed Orton to Miz properly once.

Edge, to be fair, was the first to do such a thing - it had never been done before, and it fit in with his "Ultimate Opportunist" character (IIRC, this signaled the birth of it). It was a fresh, exciting angle.

Austin did lose, true, but I suppose the elevating value of the match was that he still came across as worthy and equal to Bret - just as a submission finish "diminishes" someone when they tap out, it almost equally elevates them when they pass out rather than tap. Made Austin look quadruple-hard.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm back! To be fair, "pathetic" is Dirty Eddie's forte. For examples, see his shit student films about suicide, or his posts on UKFF.

Don't really see how I'm ever pathetic, nor do I think my posts are "shit". Fully entitled to your opinion on my films though*. Nice of you to make things so nasty and personal though. Well done.

*see my sig for my shitty film about UKFF50 dead-cert Stixx (yes, a cheap plug can be found anywhere).

I'm still intrigued as to why and how pathetic is my forte?

Just seems a really odd dig.

By the way, my little quip was just a joke, yours was also clearly a nasty "fuck you". But then, that's your gimmick right, "say-it-like-it-is, keyboard-badass".

dump the muscly fucks who canny work into fcw for much longer. create links with japs mexican even british feds and get the cunts work eslewhere so they can be ready to be a star. learnin under steamboat is cool and all but its no enoug, look at his son hes shit. invest longer in their development so we dont get 10 more otungas.

make a big fuckin deal out of the guys that can work. ziggler is wicked so do somethin with him. daniel bryan is best in the world so do somethin with him. blah blah

why no sign aj or a couple of japs to mix it up a bit.

most of all stop hiring models to wrestle an just hire women who can wrestle

• Moderators
dump the muscly fucks who canny work into fcw for much longer. create links with japs mexican even british feds and get the cunts work eslewhere so they can be ready to be a star. learnin under steamboat is cool and all but its no enoug, look at his son hes shit. invest longer in their development so we dont get 10 more otungas.

make a big fuckin deal out of the guys that can work. ziggler is wicked so do somethin with him. daniel bryan is best in the world so do somethin with him. blah blah

why no sign aj or a couple of japs to mix it up a bit.

most of all stop hiring models to wrestle an just hire women who can wrestle

Firefox has a spellcheck. Fucking hell mate, you've Butchered english there.

Archived