The Rock responds to John Cena

iamtheman

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for posting that man.

So where was The Rock talking about when he said he would kick Cena's ass before Mania? MSG?

He refers to the place that he 'made it'. I would hazzard a guess at his first WWF title? Which was in Missouri, which is also the venue for next years Royal Rumble. Interesting.......

MMMmmmm wishful thinking I think mate. He defended the IC Title against the Sultan in a forgetable match. If he did show up on Sunday though and helped Punk leave the WWE with the Title it would be epic and probably the greatest storyline since the NWO formed.

• Paid Members

You dont give your special attractions away on a surprise. I doubt there is a single chance he'll turn up on Sunday. The PPV (as well as its been built up) probably wont draw well, because these types of PPV's never do above the usual. So to give the Rock away would be mental.

That was a good promo. Just proves that John Cena is nowhere near the level of The Rock.

MMMmmmm wishful thinking I think mate. He defended the IC Title against the Sultan in a forgetable match. If he did show up on Sunday though and helped Punk leave the WWE with the Title it would be epic and probably the greatest storyline since the NWO formed.

the wink was for sarcasm purposes only , just having a laugh

and anyway has cleetus has said Survivor series on November 25th is scheduled for Madison Square Garden

the wink was for sarcasm purposes only , just having a laugh

and anyway has cleetus has said Survivor series on November 25th is scheduled for Madison Square Garden

Survivor Series is on Friday?

You dont give your special attractions away on a surprise. I doubt there is a single chance he'll turn up on Sunday. The PPV (as well as its been built up) probably wont draw well, because these types of PPV's never do above the usual. So to give the Rock away would be mental.

I see what your saying, but the WWE would reap the rewards after Sunday. If what I suggested happens, then the wrestling world would be buzzing. Monday Night Raw would be a must see show. Plus it isn't as if The Rock has not been on TV for years now. He appeared on the Raw after WrestleMania just a few months ago.

• Paid Members
I see what your saying, but the WWE would reap the rewards after Sunday.

How? He'll just disappear again and the normal audience will feel ripped off that they gave the Rock away and didn't tell them he was going to be on it. Giving your special attractions away for free makes them less special. And thats the last thing they want at the minute. I'd love to see it happen, but I cant see it. And nor should they. Its about CM Punk and John Cena. The Rock shouldnt have anything to do with it.

Archived