Kid Kash Re Signs For TNA

leeds

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we've got a pretty good crew of people on this board, yourself included. I understand your point about him bringing up the suggestion you mention, but by the same token, there is a similar tendency amongst others to bring up Fappers and Workrate Perverts as a similar straw man. I'm guilty of this myself, and I'm trying to do it less - we should all stop that, really. There's more than plentiful, worthwhile debate in the points that get brought up without having to delve into the stereotype pool, especially as this board is probably the least stereotypical of all wrestling forums on the internet.

Very true, well said.

• Paid Members
Carbomb's fence straddling, Man of the People posts are insulting.

He's stealing Keith Houchen's gimmick.

I brought my own fence. I'm not taking up Houchen's space. Besides, MY fence is more comfortable.

• Paid Members
I need to be leading a cult-like flock of misfits. Dangerously420, bAzTNM, Radders, that guy who's always going on about how sexy feet are - let's do this.

Only just seen this.

D-Generation 'Zecks - make it happen.

I need to be leading a cult-like flock of misfits. Dangerously420, bAzTNM, Radders, that guy who's always going on about how sexy feet are - let's do this.

Am I weird enough to warrant a place? I once attempted to start two factions of my own and failed terribly. Seems the UKFF doesn

• Paid Members
Am I weird enough to warrant a place? I once attempted to start two factions of my own and failed terribly. Seems the UKFF doesn

Archived