Kid Kash Re Signs For TNA

leeds

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the advice bro. :)

I was just pointing out to someone who looked like a relatively new poster on our great forum of how we roll up, becuase they might not understand the crack.

You really wern't though. Its like your post in the 'Which matches to show thread' where you commented that 'Even if they were still putting out events as blinding as their best were, they

• Paid Members
You really wern't though. Its like your post in the 'Which matches to show thread' where you commented that 'Even if they were still putting out events as blinding as their best were, they

• Paid Members
Factioning up rules. The quicker the board falls into a superduper all out war the better and more interesting.

Not if it doesn't go past sniping at each other. I want to see t-shirts and spray-paint, dammit. Look at the ones we've got so far:

pCc (born from the ashes of the EHS)

The Mega-Powers (Teedy Kay, Snake Plissken and browniebeth)

Our Great Sport (Richie)

I don't know who put you in charge, Richie, but until this fellow admits to the greatness of Kevin Nash he's on my shitlist :angry:

Next thing you know people will start dissing Sid, and then where are we?

Please take me off your shitlist I meant no harm. I admit to the greatness of Kevin Nashs legacy. Oz, Vinnie Vegas, his record breaking run as wwf champ, the five star finger poke of doom (so good tna tried to replicate) , being the man to finally break Goldbergs streak, the hair. I could go on. (Where are my ukff notes?)

Sid is sacred ground.

And Marty was excellently awesome when getting clotheslined.

I normally don't agree with your views, Vamp, but I do reckon you're an articulate, worthwhile and readable poster who puts himself across very well.

But I read this, and I have to ask: who threw sand up your Vampgina? I read Richie's post in exactly the way he later explained it, and no-one else seems to have called him on it except you. Also, the above post, whether you meant it to read that way or not, really comes across as simultaneously playing the victim while making out you're better than guys like Richie.

What I'm bored of is people effectively "factioning up" on this forum into cliques of smarks and "anti-smarks/sports entertainment fans", constantly sneering and taking pot-shots at each other. We're all wrestling fans, which means the rest of the world sneers at us, so playing constant games of who's a high-end Downo and who's a low-end is pretty fucking laughable.

My post was actually about how no one on these forums is better than anyone else. To be honest a fair few of Richie's posts seem to bring about his idea that there's some kind of us vs. them conspiracy and it niggles me more and more. Its not just that there's people 'factioning up', there's also this factor where people seem to believe that its because of some performance or desire to fit in that certain people like certain things. It seems to be getting more and more prominent.

And I certainly don't think I'm better than Richie. Well, he is a northener, so I suppose I must be but :p. I kid. I'm not into Indy wrestling but at no point have I claimed that makes me a better wrestling fan than Richie. Or put him down because he likes it. Mostly because I hate people who pretend to be a better fan than someone else. Other than me moaning about this obsession in his posts the only time I think I've disagreed with him otherwise, that I can remember, was on the issue of national pride. But that's such a divisive topic that there's always going to be disagreements on it. And actually even though I don't share Richie's views on patriotism I would probably also be the kind of guy to stay up late and listen to this shipping forecast he promotes so well if I could ever remember to tune into the buggering thing. I don't tend to share similar views to Richie, in the same way me and you don't tend to agree on things, but I think he's a great poster other than constant trend to bring up this suggestion that people don't really like the things they say they do. That's what bugs me. Other than that we're pretty much on the same wave length about people suggesting that their opinions are more valid than others, which is what I reflected on when I commented about how everyone's favourite wrestling styles can be criticised for something.

But, taking what you said on board, I apologise to Richie if I came across as trying to put him down while putting myself over. I didn't mean to.

• Paid Members

*spray paints "sid is fucking awful" on Loki's car/ door/ missus and runs away*

Not if it doesn't go past sniping at each other. I want to see t-shirts and spray-paint, dammit. Look at the ones we've got so far:

pCc (born from the ashes of the EHS)

The Mega-Powers (Teedy Kay, Snake Plissken and browniebeth)

Our Great Sport (Richie)

I think Kenny should fall into "our great sport" as well tbh

• Paid Members
My post was actually about how no one on these forums is better than anyone else. To be honest a fair few of Richie's posts seem to bring about his idea that there's some kind of us vs. them conspiracy and it niggles me more and more. Its not just that there's people 'factioning up', there's also this factor where people seem to believe that its because of some performance or desire to fit in that certain people like certain things. It seems to be getting more and more prominent.

And I certainly don't think I'm better than Richie. Well, he is a northener, so I suppose I must be but :p. I kid. I'm not into Indy wrestling but at no point have I claimed that makes me a better wrestling fan than Richie. Or put him down because he likes it. Mostly because I hate people who pretend to be a better fan than someone else. Other than me moaning about this obsession in his posts the only time I think I've disagreed with him otherwise, that I can remember, was on the issue of national pride. But that's such a divisive topic that there's always going to be disagreements on it. And actually even though I don't share Richie's views on patriotism I would probably also be the kind of guy to stay up late and listen to this shipping forecast he promotes so well if I could ever remember to tune into the buggering thing. I don't tend to share similar views to Richie, in the same way me and you don't tend to agree on things, but I think he's a great poster other than constant trend to bring up this suggestion that people don't really like the things they say they do. That's what bugs me. Other than that we're pretty much on the same wave length about people suggesting that their opinions are more valid than others, which is what I reflected on when I commented about how everyone's favourite wrestling styles can be criticised for something.

But, taking what you said on board, I apologise to Richie if I came across as trying to put him down while putting myself over. I didn't mean to.

Hey, it's all to the good. As I said before, I think we've got a pretty good crew of people on this board, yourself included. I understand your point about him bringing up the suggestion you mention, but by the same token, there is a similar tendency amongst others to bring up Fappers and Workrate Perverts as a similar straw man. I'm guilty of this myself, and I'm trying to do it less - we should all stop that, really. There's more than plentiful, worthwhile debate in the points that get brought up without having to delve into the stereotype pool, especially as this board is probably the least stereotypical of all wrestling forums on the internet.

Also, I've decided I'm going to join Our Great Sport. You're either OGS, or you're...a spacker. Here are some roubles. Oh, belee dat, playa.

• Paid Members
Workrate Perverts

OI!, that's plagiarism.

Now I know how Lister feels...

Aaaahh, just as well.. I was going to track you down and find out where you studied..

especially as this board is probably the least stereotypical of all wrestling forums on the internet.

That is true!. Even some of our biggest Workrate Perverts still have a slight bit of business sense. Take Richie Freebird for example. He's a sick motherfucker!, who'll freely admit that he won't watch Raw again until Necro Butcher shows up with his knob wrapped in barbed wire so he can rape John Cena. At least he admits that WWE would be stupid to cater to his ilk, and that they're much more succesful the way they are. Haraga's good that way too.

The thing some people need to realise is that being "Anti-smark" isn't a gimmick. It's the way that (at least) 90% of fans really think. I don't know if it was because the IWC was so "niche" at first that people began to expect it to remain that way for the rest of time, but now people are posting that represent more the audience that "mainstream" companies are trying to aim for. Not that that makes anyone who hates the WWE style, and prefers the "Backflip til you get sick!" style wrong, but for them to accuse fans of some of the most popular wrestlers of all time of being a "gimmick" is completely syndrome-esque.

I wouldn't have signed up here if it wasn't for the likes of Butch, Ian, NEWM, Legend Killer, Loki and others sticking up for the so called "shit" wrestlers. I really hope that fans reading this, or other forums are now following the same path....

Fuck Scott Keith!

• Paid Members
The thing some people need to realise is that being "Anti-smark" isn't a gimmick. It's the way that (at least) 90% of fans really think.

That's fair enough, but my point is that the behaviour that often crops up from such fans really comes across as "Us vs. Them" and it really shouldn't be. I appreciate a lot of that started off with the smarks doing all their fap-coated sneering, but going back in the other direction isn't the answer. As I said before: we're all fans of the sport, so we really shouldn't be lambasting each other so.

Archived