Kid Kash Re Signs For TNA

leeds

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Jesse Neal is injured and before his injury they were giving him the "he killed Bin Laden on his own" gimmick, so I predict Shannon Moore will be gone soon. His safety blackets are both well out of favour with TNA. So much so, Moore hardly ever appears on television now. He was on the DX PPV, but thats only because they wanted small lads on the card. He's pointless now. Jesse Neal's progressed to the point where he doesnt need him anymore. I really rate Jesse Neal. He's class.

I'm glad SOMEONE else rates Neal, Ian. I always thought he had a cool look and he seems to have a great attitude toward his work. He's improved quite a bit and I think he'll only get the better the more time they invest in him, which should be a substantial amount considering how easy it is to create a character for him based on his real-life experiences.

Hate to break it to you muck, but when people on here make these kinds of statements, (especially about Nash) they are deadly serious, or claim to be at least.

Just let it go Richie. Please. It'll do wonders for your health to stop this obsession.

Edit: Because I realised I wrote 'stob'. Seriously, stob? Grr.

• Paid Members
Thank you for pointing out my mistake, sir. As you can see the problem has been solved and may we never speak of it again.

I should be in the pCc and not you. At least I remember their names!

Just let it go Richie. Please. It'll do wonders for your health to stob this obsession.

Thanks for the advice bro. :)

I was just pointing out to someone who looked like a relatively new poster on our great forum of how we roll up, becuase they might not understand the crack.

Thanks for the advice bro. :)

I was just pointing out to someone who looked like a relatively new poster on our great forum of how we roll up, becuase they might not understand the crack.

Loving your forum. Making a note: No more sarcasm about the great things Nash has done for the business.

Not your forum; our forum mate, ours. You're part of the community now! Welcome aboard. ;)

I don't know who put you in charge, Richie, but until this fellow admits to the greatness of Kevin Nash he's on my shitlist :angry:

Next thing you know people will start dissing Sid, and then where are we?

I don't know who put you in charge, Richie, but until this fellow admits to the greatness of Kevin Nash he's on my shitlist :angry:

Next thing you know people will start dissing Sid, and then where are we?

just wait until the day people start slating the epic awesomness of marty jannetty..civilisation as we know it will end!

Archived