Kid Kash Re Signs For TNA

leeds

Anyway, what's with all the hate for Shannon Moore? Sure, he was a bit shite in WWE, but I think he's been half-decent since he got back to TNA. He's not a bad promo, he's got a cool-ish gimmick, a memorable look which sort of negates the problems with his size, and he seems to be able to get over with the crowd. He's not all that botchy, either.

I'm pretty sure people like Moore are the reason none wrestling fans take the piss! Seriously not cool, well not to the mainstream anyway. Get rid!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesse Neal is shite too. Whats his place? Jobber at most. Shannon could bring in gregory helms and have an Omega gimmick

Jesse Neal is shite too. Whats his place? Jobber at most. Shannon could bring in gregory helms and have an Omega gimmick

• Paid Members
Bomber, did you see his promo with Hulk Hogan where he came out in his (Moore's) hometown to demand a tag match? He was like the incredible heat vacuum. It was one of those larger, non-Orlando crowds and Hulk had them all wet, fucking Shannon Moore came out with his faux-growly voice and just KILLED the place.

The guy just doesn't connect with the crowds at all. It was becoming increasingly clear that Jesse Neal was the more interesting of the team even before Shannon started turning heel.

Not saying you're necessarily wrong, but that's probably the worst possible example you could use. He's got no chance whenever Hogan's about.

Not having seen him on TV recently, it's difficult to know which direction he's gone. I'm mainly going off his original return, like his mini-feud with Matt "We, The Tag Champs" Morgan, around which period he cut some nifty promos - not money, but pretty cool.

I could be wrong here but is bruce prichard (the guy whos in charge of acquisitions at tna) the same guy who used to oversee this kind of thing with jim ross in wwe?

Yes. Same guy. He's also appeared on camera with his Brother Love character (and other short-lived characters) and was on the WWF creative team at one point in 90s, among the many different roles he had while in WWE. A few weeks back when Terry Taylor got fired Pritchard (who at that point had been working for TNA for several months as a producer) replaced Taylor as TNA's head of talent relations.

Yes. Same guy. He's also appeared on camera with his Brother Love character (and other short-lived characters) and was on the WWF creative team at one point in 90s, among the many different roles he had while in WWE. A few weeks back when Terry Taylor got fired Pritchard (who at that point had been working for TNA for several months as a producer) replaced Taylor as TNA's head of talent relations.

This could be a reason as to why the shows been getting better lately if he's having more of a influence off screen.

I'd like to see the return of Kevin Nash to the X Division.

That what I was thimking watching destination x was'nt so long ago austin star won th Kevin Nash X division invitational that did wonders for him.

That what I was thimking watching destination x was'nt so long ago austin star won th Kevin Nash X division invitational that did wonders for him.

Not that the Kevin Nash Invitational wasn't brilliant, but it really didn't do wonders for Aries. He was gone by April 2007.

Getting rid of GenMe was a good move, now if Amazing Red and Shannon Moore joined them things would look much better.

Amazing Red is really over with the audience though, the crowd were going crazy for him and Shelley at Destination X and they both worked extremely hard. The only thing I'd change about Red are his awful white trainerboots, at least wear black footwear so it matches the rest of the outfit!

I don't know about anyone else but I'd like to see Paul London in the new X Division.

• Paid Members
Hate to break it to you muck, but when people on here make these kinds of statements, (especially about Nash) they are deadly serious, or claim to be at least.

I think what he meant was that Slapnut didn't pick up on his sarcasm that Nash "did wonders for Austin Starr".

• Paid Members
Listen up! I don't know who's being sarcastic. Me saying it did wonders for aries or you saying the Kevin Nash invitational was brilliant. Go figure.

YOU LISTEN UP!

hulkhogan_narrowweb__300x448,0.jpg

I didn't say anything, it was Slapnut said it.

Archived