Kid Kash Re Signs For TNA

leeds

You make out like I was all giddy about it, fantasy booking my fave indie darlings.

I never said that, but fair play to you if you were.

I post in all sorts of threads. Does responding to someone's idea with additions of your own mean you endorse everything being brought up in the discussion? I've often gotten into long discussions about women's wrestling, despite really not giving a shit about it.

So have I, but I've never posted suggesting they should bring in a group of Shimmer wrestlers to invade the diva's division. So stop this fretty squebbles.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So have I, but I've never posted suggesting they should bring in a group of Shimmer wrestlers to invade the diva's division. So stop this fretty squebbles.

I didn't suggest they bring in anybody, that's the point. It was an existing topic that i posted in. That's ignoring the facts that my posts in no way encouraged the idea of an RoH invasion, which was where the chat was heading.

If someone started a thread about 3 female wrestlers who had been signed who were due to join Smackdown and you posted in that thread, does that make you a Shimmer fan? No.

It'd depend on what I posted, I reckon.

OK.

If you posted that bringing them in as "Shimmer Invading Superstars" was a bad more, and that instead billing them as international wrestling stars (like Sin Cara was bigged up) would be a better route., would that make you a shimmer fan fapper?

because that's what I said to an "RoH invasion". Hardly fapper talk is it.

Archived