Raw Discussion Thread 11/7/11

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

It was a weird show. Two incredible CM Punk segments with a lot of shite segments inbetween.

The first segment was very good and featured Serious Cena. But that last segment was mental. In 2011, who thought that WWE Ice Cream would get a pop and chant?! I agree Comedy Cena nearly ruined the thing, but Punk firing back with with the anger he did saved it. The most impressive thing about Punk was not only did he not shit himself at carrying such a massive segment, but he carried it and came out of it the star. That's a proper megastar. Only Cena, on the current roster, could have managed to be that captivating for that long like Punk was.

That Money In The Bank main event is going to be mental.

If CM Punk isn't in the Cena/Orton club in 18 months, then WWE really is beyond repair. They've never had anybody this white hot since Batista (and even then they've never had anybody this white hot and talented since 2000/01).

Anybody else think this is building to an Austin/Punk match at 'Mania? We got another Austin reference in the promo.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tache is superb, but looks better when he's clean-shaven like in the video from Australia of him calling someone a homo (which, incidentally, was awesome).

Punk is the best right now, can't wait to see him in TNA ;)

I'm glad I wasn't just imagining that. I've seen Departed multiple times so I know an exaggerated Boston accent when I hear one.

Juliane moore on her stint on 30 rock topped everyone in the departed

great show for the reasons everyones already said so i'll talk about the money in the bank match

alberto for the win which is a bit obvious but its a bit early for alex riley at the moment although he did look great again

Anyone notice that Vince notices the Zack Ryder sign at the ramp and laughs at it a bit?

Loved the last segment, Punk as this generations anti-hero could be amazing. As much as I liked Cena in the opening of the show, he was straight back to his usual cringe worthy self in the last segment. Vince was awesome but then he generally is in these angles.

Del Rio HAS to win Money In the Bank at this point. I love the guy but he's been saying the same destiny shit for months now, there has to some payoff, him winning at least puts his destinty in hs own hands.

Archived