TNA Releases

Derrick-Bateman

I don't agree with your, ButchReedMark's, opinion - but I brought it up because Ian_hitmanhart was saying to knock it off and that everyone's entitled to their own opinion when I knocked yours yet when someone says they saw Orlando Jordan in NWE and that they thought he was good, Ian_hitmanhart dismisses it by saying it's shit (like what I'd done to your opinion).

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

One thread was a thread where we were encouraged to list our favourite matches of the year and discuss the merits of them, and some plonker went in two footed asking the thread to be shut down. This thread is discussing the reason for wrestlers getting fired. Talking about how shit they are is 100% relevent in a thread based on some shit wrestlers getting the chop. The fact you cant see the difference in the two threads is side splitting. But at least it makes the Batista stuff look small. You've washed the taste of the Batista thread out of our mouths with this cracker. And its so predictable. You storm into threads bringing up past occassions where you have ran off with tears pissing from you eyes, because you couldnt defend your points the the original thread. If it wasn't so inoffensive and terrible, you should be reported for your constant trolling of the same subject in a number of threads, old love. I'd have seen you swing from the highest yardarm in Titan Docking Port for this day's work if we lived in a civilized forum.

• Moderators
I don't agree with your, ButchReedMark's, opinion - but I brought it up because Ian_hitmanhart was saying to knock it off and that everyone's entitled to their own opinion when I knocked yours yet when someone says they saw Orlando Jordan in NWE and that they thought he was good, Ian_hitmanhart dismisses it by saying it's shit (like what I'd done to your opinion).

Again, what's your point? What does what I have to say have to do with what Ian has to say? What has that got to do with this thread?

As in it seemed hypocritical.

So a thread based on your favourite matches of the half year has less justification for someone disagreeing with a point than a thread about wrestlers getting fired? 'Side-splitting' stuff there. It's more side-splitting that you imagine me to have 'tears pissing form you eyes'. It's also funny that you've said that you pretty much give virtual high-fives to each other in your paid forum and chat rooms over the Batista/Lesnar debate. You had a confusing take on what I should have done with that debate too.

Anyways, it's not completely trolling. Whether my two cents on TNA in this thread are interesting are not is up for debate but I've given some relevant comments here. I'm not on the prowl for comments you make to point and laugh when you trip, I just read threads that catch my interest and you happen to post a lot on here and so I came across your post and thought it was hypocritical.

-----------------------

If a wrestler like Chris Daniels is on a Pay Per Appearance deal rather than a written contract (which I'm led to believe is only for the higher echelon of TNA), is there any financial gain from cutting them? Or is it just when a wrestler asks for a release or is demotivated/not punctual/lazy?

• Paid Members
So a thread based on your favourite matches of the half year has less justification for someone disagreeing with a point than a thread about wrestlers getting fired? 'Side-splitting' stuff there. It's more side-splitting that you imagine me to have 'tears pissing form you eyes'.

You obviously dont understand it. The post about Chris Masters getting match of the year wasnt constructionally criticised. The person who started the thread asked for the thread to be closed because he said it was pointless. Is that criticism or discussion? I listed my opinions in this thread of why I dont enjoy the subject matters of this thread by listing the things I didnt like and I did it in a manner which was relevent and a lot of people agreed with. You obviously took expection to this for no reason other than to throw your toys out of the pram. Can you understand now? Are we clear? Or are you just continuing to act all "Batista is shit"-esque like you did in the 12 other threads?

It's also funny that you've said that you pretty much give virtual high-fives to each other in your paid forum and chat rooms over the Batista/Lesnar debate.

I'm not in the paid forum, and there's only about 4 people in the chat room every month. It seems to have angered you though, even though you try to come across like your above it all (before you spit your dummy out again).

Anyways, it's not completely trolling. Whether my two cents on TNA in this thread are interesting are not is up for debate but I've given some relevant comments here. I'm not on the prowl for comments you make to point and laugh when you trip, I just read threads that catch my interest and you happen to post a lot on here and so I came across your post and thought it was hypocritical.

I like how your trying to come across like your just asking for a debate, when you do the same thing all the time. Its obvious trolling. If you dont know the difference between debate, discussion and being a complete bitch, I'm glad to be a target for your clueless musings.

I was going to say I think we've got our wires crossed. I did give reasons as to why I didn't think it was worthy of the accolade. You're thinking of the guy who tried to close the thread down, I'm thinking you were responding to my post in the same thread when it seems you weren't.

I'm not in the paid forum, and there's only about 4 people in the chat room every month. It seems to have angered you though, even though you try to come across like your above it all (before you spit your dummy out again).

No, it was funny.

I like how your trying to come across your just asking for a debate, when you do the same thing all the time. Its obvious trolling. If you dont know the difference between debate, discussion and being a complete bitch, I'm glad to be a target for your clueless musings.

Is this mixed wires again? I said whether my comments on TNA in this thread are interesting or not is up for debate. I weren't asking for a debate - I was saying I'm not going to say I've provided some great, insightful comments but they're relevant enough for the thread. And if you're talking about when I disagree with something, I'm interested in hearing a counter argument.

:sleeping: Keep bringing up the Lesnar/Batista thing. Not only does it get more funny with each time it's mentioned, it gets more interesting too. It's not even a particularly embarrassing point, especially considering other people were of a similar mind set.

• Paid Members
I was going to say I think we've got our wires crossed. I did give reasons as to why I didn't think it was worthy of the accolade. You're thinking of the guy who tried to close the thread down, I'm thinking you were responding to my post in the same thread when it seems you weren't.

It was you who replied to me in that thread. I never even knew you posted until you went off about how I was suggesting you cant have a discussion, when I never said that at all.

Is this mixed wires again? I said whether my comments on TNA in this thread are interesting or not is up for debate. I weren't asking for a debate - I was saying I'm not going to say I've provided some great, insightful comments but they're relevant enough for the thread. And if you're talking about when I disagree with something, I'm interested in hearing a counter argument.

The wires werent crossed. If you arent asking for a debate, why post several comments in reply to my comments in several threads (the Raw thread, the comments thread and this one)? Its a discussion forum. Not a "post something in reply and expect the other person not to debate" forum. You said I was being hypocritical in this thread, as opposed to the Match of Half Year thread. That isnt mixed wires. Your have an opinion, I'm with in my rights to debate it with you.

:sleeping: Keep bringing up the Lesnar/Batista thing. Not only does it get more funny with each time it's mentioned, it gets more interesting too. It's not even a particularly embarrassing point, especially considering other people were of a similar mind set.

You have continued to debate it in a few threads, though in a lot more detail than my usual throw away comments deserve. Its like your 'thing'. It doesnt feel like a johnny_boyz thread without a reference to it. But like you said a few minutes ago ...

Anyways, it's not completely trolling.

That's where the wires were likely crossed. I didn't realise you weren't responding to me in the other thread. I was defending myself, not the other guy as I thought you were replying to my post. My apologies for getting things confused. Fuck, there I go again pissing tears form you eyes and fleeing from the argument.

It's getting very late for me to comprehend some of what you're saying here but you are completely within your rights to debate your point with me. I'm not sure what the bit before that was all about.

I debated that because you'd bring it into conversation. Things like 'Or are you just continuing to act all "Batista is shit"-esque'.

:sleeping: Nuh-night.

Wow is that how annoying threads are when me and Ian have argued in the past?

Back onto the SUBJECT- Its been making the rounds that Gen Me actually asked for there release since they weren't getting house show dates.

I always thought that TNA should get people in to book different parts of the program. For instance you have Scott D'amore to book The knockouts and X division, You have Sapolsky and Hogan to book the tag division and tv title and then you have bischoff and russo booking everything else that is related to main events. This way the people who are doing it will have a genuine passion for the divisions they are booking and fight its corner in meetings. They would compete against one another resulting in brilliant tv.

Anyways on who should be released,

1. Miss tessmacher. useless. if you want eye candy get maria kanellis or something

2. Christy Hemme adds nothing to the product

3. jacqueline a has been

4. Murphy what a waste of space he is

5. Anarquia, i turn over when he is on

6. hernandez - unless they get homicide back to team with him then i see him as dead weight

7. Matt Morgan - ok i understand this may be contreversial but i fail to see his place, i cant see him holding a title or being the gate keeper. he is just there. if they put him as a body guard for a heel or gave him a little man tag team partner then it may work.

8. Abyss - He is now a dead weight. hasnt had a good match for as long as i remember and the only time he ever entertained me was when he had father james mitchell

9. Devon - he has no potential

10. Jesse Neal - He lacks the in ring skill and charisma to be a star

Rob Terry i would keep as the british invasions insurance policy. If they let him go, you can guarantee WWE will be after him

Despite him only ever going to be a comedy wrestler, i would keep Eric Young because he is absolutely Hilarious

Robbie E i would keep in the hope that wwe release Ryder then there's an awesome tag team

I always thought that TNA should get people in to book different parts of the program. For instance you have Scott D'amore to book The knockouts and X division, You have Sapolsky and Hogan to book the tag division and tv title and then you have bischoff and russo booking everything else that is related to main events. This way the people who are doing it will have a genuine passion for the divisions they are booking and fight its corner in meetings. They would compete against one another resulting in brilliant tv.

Anyways on who should be released,

1. Miss tessmacher. useless. if you want eye candy get maria kanellis or something

2. Christy Hemme adds nothing to the product

3. jacqueline a has been

4. Murphy what a waste of space he is

5. Anarquia, i turn over when he is on

6. hernandez - unless they get homicide back to team with him then i see him as dead weight

7. Matt Morgan - ok i understand this may be contreversial but i fail to see his place, i cant see him holding a title or being the gate keeper. he is just there. if they put him as a body guard for a heel or gave him a little man tag team partner then it may work.

8. Abyss - He is now a dead weight. hasnt had a good match for as long as i remember and the only time he ever entertained me was when he had father james mitchell

9. Devon - he has no potential

10. Jesse Neal - He lacks the in ring skill and charisma to be a star

Rob Terry i would keep as the british invasions insurance policy. If they let him go, you can guarantee WWE will be after him

Despite him only ever going to be a comedy wrestler, i would keep Eric Young because he is absolutely Hilarious

Robbie E i would keep in the hope that wwe release Ryder then there's an awesome tag team

Jacqueline's still with them? Madness. What's she done lately?

I agree that Father James Mitchell was good for Abyss. They should have kept hold of him.

I agree with Anarquia too.

She came back and joined ODB to help fuck up Velvet Sky like a month back, luckily she didn't talk much as i detest her voice.

The thing with Abyss (apart from being a shit wrestler) is that he's changed gimmick so many times, he became some dumb shit that made Eugene look clever but now he's reading the Art of bleeding War? I give up on the lump.

Archived