TNA Releases

Derrick-Bateman

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
that absolute fucking tool Scott stiner

Oh, if there was ever a time to stick on that eating popcorn GIF...

GenMe are fucking attrocious. Aside from looking like they are 10 stone soaking wet, their matches have no conviction whatsoever. I watched them VS MCMG (who are decent), and it was terrible. It was like a massive, massive dance-off, but a shit one. With each spot clearly over-choreographed to the point that you could see them prompting each other with their body movements. They're not 'good'. They might have some innovative moves and have a decent amount of athleticism, but so what? Go and do Parkour. Not saying there isn't a place for that style of wrestling, but there isn't when the guys doing it aren't applying logic or sense to their matches or don't even look like wrestlers.

And using examples such as Kane, Christian, Mark Henry, Anderson...pfft are you kidding? They all might not have bodies chiselled like an adonis but they LOOK LIKE WRESTLERS. Even Christian. And in comparison to GenMe, they wrestle like wrestlers too. Even Henry, and I am really not a fan. So what if he appears overweight? He'd look shit if he didn't. There is a place for guys with his look, no doubt.

• Paid Members
Is Rossita the small one? If so, she ain't good and isn't even that hot, at least the equally munting Sarita has that sexy dance going for her. I used to hate the bit where she sat on her cousins knee durin the entrance, it was a bit weird. I'd be glad to see her gone, theres go to be more deserving female talent about? For me everytime I watch her I just think, "Oh yeah, this ain't real".

To be able to enjoy wrestling properly, you need to be able to fully submerge into the show and delay reality for the 2/3 hours whilst watching, Rossita, Gen Me, Crimson and plenty more just bring you straight back to reality.

Pfeh. No accounting for lack of taste.

• Paid Members

fruitcorner is spot on. Forget that they look like angry school boys, their work is utterly unbelievable. The match with MCMG that got spunked over last year was the fakest pro-wrestling match I've ever seen apart from Cro-cop vs. Frank Mir.

The argument always goes

"Oh, wrestler/team x is the bestest in ROH, he's having MOTY candidates, he's the next Benoit/Hardy Boys etc"

Then they turn up in the big leagues and invariably disappoint. So then it's "oh, TNA/WWE have misused them, undervalued or whatever".

No, it's just that they aren't that good. ROH isn't that good. It's easy to stand out if you're surrounded by crap. When you're up against Beer Money, your shit is going to stink for what it is.

My thoughts on Orlando Jordan are he was simply too bland to be on TV. I got the whole creepy homo/bisexual thing but it never came off mainly due to Jordan's blandness. I always felt that they were trying the Goldust thing, but when Goldust emerged Runnels changed the way h wrestled so he was slower and more methodical, Jordan didn't have the sense to do that. He was just a generic video game character. No big loss.

Bucks have exciting matches, but I must admit, when they had the split storyline a couple of months back Max Buck (black haired one) I thought looked and sounded good on the mic, especially for a generic X wrestler. Jeremy wasn't going to last as well, but I liked Max in that role. Then they rejoined forces to succumb to the mighty Bisch. Oh well.

If this was my company I would release Anarquia (sp?) whose just a really shitty Cheech, either Christy Hemme or So Cal Val (undecided), Murphy, Rob Terry, and probably Devon.

My thoughts on Orlando Jordan are he was simply too bland to be on TV. I got the whole creepy homo/bisexual thing but it never came off mainly due to Jordan's blandness. I always felt that they were trying the Goldust thing, but when Goldust emerged Runnels changed the way h wrestled so he was slower and more methodical, Jordan didn't have the sense to do that. He was just a generic video game character. No big loss.

Agreed. The entrance and the weird shit did not translate well into his matches and as soon as the bell rang he was just being boring Orlando Jordan instead of the hypersexual version of himself.

Oh and NWE are shit and Orlando Jordan was terrible in that promotion. His only character was standard heel catchphrases and a ring robe. How is that looking good? At least in TNA Eric Young carried him to something worthy on under card entertainment. Although EY can do that with anyone.

Come on now, I thought we were all entitled to our opinions? Like people are entitled to believe Chris Masters and Drew McIntyre had a match of the half-year and are two of the best in North America?

I agree on Generation Me not looking the part at all. I never saw any point in having Orlando Jordan. Wasn't It because he was on the Hulkamania tour? Regardless, I'd have kicked him out of TNA on my TEW game if it weren't for him being on a pay per appearance deal. I've not watched TNA in a while but what's Devon doing now? I guess they're keeping him around in case they want to go for a Team 3D reunion and to keep Bully Ray happy but Bully Ray seems to have been a success and may have evolved.

Could imagine some fanboys fapping for Generation Me vs The Hardy Boys in ROH.

Could imagine some fanboys fapping for Generation Me vs The Hardy Boys in ROH.

The ROH fanboys booed the living shit out of Jeff years ago for being a stupid junkie waster. Just thought I should point that out (happened at Death before Dishonor 3)

Archived