TNA Releases

Derrick-Bateman

I totaly agree with you Mark Henry does apear to be over with the fans. I hold my hans up I have been shot down but I still stick to my opinion on him. The Big Show match will be horrible to watch.

Gen Me did look like kids but they were good performers

Actually I dont know if he is over or not, I dont watch Smackdown these day's my point was more about him being convincing/effective in his role due to his physique, therefore being ok to stick on TV.

:thumbsup:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I've said before about Samoa Joe, The problem with Joe is motivation, a motivated Samoa Joe is an asset, he hasn't been motivated for a while.

As for the releases

RE Gen Me, they were alright during the time they were in TNA, the MCMG feud was a good way to keep interest in the tag titles between the BM/MCMG best of 5 and Beer Money regaining the tag titles, other than that they have been decent but have lacked character.

RE Orlando Jordan, this is a guy who said he was promoting homosexuality as an okay thing in wrestling whilst playing a heel who was coming onto Rob Terry (in a creepy way and a feud where amazingly Rob Terry was the better wrestler). Didn't like Jordan as a wrestler, didn't like the creepy gay guy gimmick he had for most of TNA, good riddence to bad rubbish

• Paid Members
well theres a still a handful TNA need to ditch

Robbie E, Cookie, Murphy, Anarquis, Karen Jarrett, Rosita...

I can wish but never happen but have no place in TNA but at this present moment Crimson and Somoa Joe both very stale.

Sod you, and sod you again. Rosita is a fucking piece of Latina hottie finesse, and you are a philistine who doesn't appreciate spice. Plus, on the wrestling side of things, she's pretty good at the bumping and selling - keep on this track, she'll be a female Rey Mysterio who doesn't need a mask.

Also, what's with all the Robbie E and Cookie slagging? They're fucking ace heels. If they're coming across as a bit lame at the moment, it's the booking that has seen them on TV less than Michael Barrymore, the same booking you and your fellow Tuggy-bears have been blaming for GenMeh's downfall. At least The Shore have relevant and dislikable characters - GenMe have barely any character at all, and they struggle to elicit a reaction from anyone except the Impact Zone Mutants.

• Paid Members
There's a lot of hate knocking about for Rosita. I dont get it? Most women wrestlers are shite anyway. She's hot as fuck, though. Why are people singling her out for shitness?

I'll be honest, I've only seen ajmcstyles' barbarity, haven't seen any other. But if there is, they are all wrong and homosexual.

The KO division does need a little culling, but I'd say get rid of Roxxi (if she's still there), as she hasn't really added anything since coming back - the Voodoo gimmick was cool, but she doesn't even have that any more. I can't say I enjoy watching Mickie James all that much, but from a business perspective, she's got some name value, she's hot (even if her country gimmick kind of ruins that - except when she's in that naughty Native American gear), her moveset's over and recognisable, and she currently has the belt.

Madison Rayne has been a great heel over the year, and she's very good at being dislikable to the point where I want to grudgefuck her, but there seems to be very little for her at the moment - her feud with Tara's a bit old news really, seeing as they've already had one before.

I'd like Tara to stay, as she's probably the most solid in-ring and I've always fancied the fuck out of her; she looks like a dirty, dirty Roma gypsy MILF. But she's terrible on the mike, and she's rather stale.

I'm actually not really enjoying the Angelina/Winter tandem or storyline at the moment, but they're the most focal point of the main KO division storyline right now, so it'd be nonsense to drop them.

For my money, the KOs that I'd definitely keep in terms of their value and ability are Velvet, who's doing really well right now as the put-upon face (and I think her ring-work's come along decently too - lot of fire), ODB, who has the strongest character out of any female they have in the company, Sarita and Rosita who are both hot and competent and are the only ones giving the KO tag belts any value right now.

Rosita is took green for me and needs alot of work before she can be taken seriously, her promos are shit shes had sarita cut her off to save her ass. I find her pointless as cookie. I dont find her attractive at all. She needs to return to the indys are work on her in ring and promo skills before going to TNA. No way is she the female rey mysterio who doesnt need a mask. I find her WAY too small too.

• Paid Members
Rosita is took green for me and needs alot of work before she can be taken seriously, her promos are shit shes had sarita cut her off to save her ass. I find her pointless as cookie. I dont find her attractive at all. She needs to return to the indys are work on her in ring and promo skills before going to TNA. No way is she the female rey mysterio who doesnt need a mask. I find her WAY too small too.

If she's gonna learn to work, it's not from the indies. All they'll teach her to do is three hundred finishers an hour. And I've never seen any indy that taught people how to cut promos.

Also, she's in a tag-team, with a stable of experienced people. She'll pick it up as she goes along. She's got a strong character as a sassy Latina bitch, and that's all she needs to be going on with at the moment. And I didn't say she IS the female Rey Mysterio, I said if she keeps up her bumping and selling, she COULD be.

As for finding her way too small - you bitch about GenMe getting canned, and SHE's too small, despite the fact that she actually wrestles like a small person and they don't? Have a word with yourself.

Is Rossita the small one? If so, she ain't good and isn't even that hot, at least the equally munting Sarita has that sexy dance going for her. I used to hate the bit where she sat on her cousins knee durin the entrance, it was a bit weird. I'd be glad to see her gone, theres go to be more deserving female talent about? For me everytime I watch her I just think, "Oh yeah, this ain't real".

To be able to enjoy wrestling properly, you need to be able to fully submerge into the show and delay reality for the 2/3 hours whilst watching, Rossita, Gen Me, Crimson and plenty more just bring you straight back to reality.

Gen Me blew their wad in their first couple of matches, they've shown nothing more to me since. The whole heel turn / breakup tease has been done way too quickly, but what else is there to do with them?

They offer nothing to TNA that others with better characters couldn't also provide. And, as Ian has said, they are tiny and scrawny, whenever they got into the ring with a team like Beer Money it totally blew kayfabe that they'd even get a look in.

Orlando Jordan's release is long overdue. They allowed him to play the character he wanted, and he was shite. And creepy in a bad way.

Someone was asking for Robbie E to be released - why? He's got a great character, he and Snookie are obnoxious and entertaining, and he's big enough that he can play a role outside the X Division later. I think he's one of the better talent to arrive in TNA in recent years. Not on tv enough IMO.

Well at least Orlando Jordan got to have his face up in Miss Tessmacher's arse.

if this is true tna are fucking morons

gen me are awsome. ill admit when they debuted i didnt like em but started watching pwg and really got into em.

why do tna keep fucking up. tna is were wrestling matters but they release the good fucking wrestlers and keep that annoying cunt robbie e and that absolute fucking tool Scott stiner

Archived