TNA Releases

Derrick-Bateman

• Moderators
I agree but same goes for Mr Anderson, Sting, Christian, Kane, Mark Henry these are all on TV and have major roles in the show they are on.

Mark Henry is not in shape for TV? Are you crazy? He's huge! He looks menacing as fuck. It's a top look.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
He looked good as a wrestler goes to TNA and they give him a Goldust type character and bring his boyfriend into it

You mean the character Orlando came up with himself back in 2006 in WWE and wanted to do there? They didn't give him that character.

He is huge, he is fat he cant move and looks tired after one move. Come on you cant say he is in shape?

Fat? Fuck off! Do you know what I mean by TV Shape?

well theres a still a handful TNA need to ditch

Robbie E, Cookie, Murphy, Anarquis, Karen Jarrett, Rosita...

I can wish but never happen but have no place in TNA but at this present moment Crimson and Somoa Joe both very stale.

• Paid Members
He is huge, he is fat he cant move and looks tired after one move. Come on you cant say he is in shape?

Andre was fat. Big Show is fat. Hulk Hogan's had a belly on him before. Your missing the point completely. Earthquake was in "TV shape", but I bet he couldnt run around the building without stopping to prevent a heart attack. He looked like a wrestler though. Which GenMeh dont. And they are shit, lets not stride away from that point. Mark Henry has felt tranny's cocks bigger than them, and the hand that came from his pensioner girlfriends mot looked better than them.

Samoa Joe is a great wrestler but does not get enough TV time.

You must be mental then. He's on TV more times than Alan Carr. Its what he does with the TV time that makes him stale.

You mean the character Orlando came up with himself back in 2006 in WWE and wanted to do there? They didn't give him that character.

Fat? Fuck off! Do you know what I mean by TV Shape?

Mark Henry is overweight man come on, if he lost a few stone and toned he would be a monster til then he is just fat and sluggish

• Paid Members

Have you ever seen Mark Henry in person and realised how fucking tall the man is as well, a couple of stone wouldn't matter. He'd look to light for his role and he isn't tall enough to have a slim frame, plus he's naturally a big bastard and not in the Big Show quaffing pizza's circa 2007 way.

Mark Henry is overweight man come on, if he lost a few stone and toned he would be a monster til then he is just fat and sluggish

Not saying I disagree about the last part, but people are going to shout you down here.

I dislike Mark Henry, I really do, but he is quite a convincing monster. Would I ever want him on my TV screen? No, but I can see why WWE push him as a monster heel, he can actually be quite scary therfore effective in his role. I have not seen Smackdown in a long while but I hear his push is actually going well.

I never want to see him wrestle again and will go for a piss break on Sunday when he faces Big Show, but I understand his appeal to some on this forum, as much as I hate to admit it.

On Gen Me, I enjoyed some of the matches with MCMG I saw before I gave up on TNA but I could never get over how they looked 12 year's old and had horrendous ring attire. They did look like kid's dressing up as The Rockers and very out of place on big time viewing.

Not saying I disagree about the last part, but people are going to shout you down here.

I dislike Mark Henry, I really do, but he is quite a convincing monster. Would I ever want him on my TV screen? No, but I can see why WWE push him as a monster heel, he can actually be quite scary therfore effective in his role. I have not seen Smackdown in a long while but I hear his push is actually going well.

I never want to see him wrestle again and will go for a piss break on Sunday when he faces Big Show, but I understand his appeal to some on this forum, as much as I hate to admit it.

On Gen Me, I enjoyed some of the matches with MCMG I saw before I gave up on TNA but I could never get over how they looked 12 year's old and had horrendous ring attire. They did look like kid's dressing up as The Rockers and very out of place on big time viewing.

I totaly agree with you Mark Henry does apear to be over with the fans. I hold my hans up I have been shot down but I still stick to my opinion on him. The Big Show match will be horrible to watch.

Gen Me did look like kids but they were good performers

Archived