TNA Releases

Derrick-Bateman

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from Orlando Jordan's cool theme tune when he debuted he wasn't really had anything to offer to the product. The segments with Eric Young weren't bad but it's something I wouldn't bother watching a second time. Good to see they are getting rid of some of there vast roster.

As for the Bucks. Massive loss there but it seemed like it was building up towards a break up between the two. Which they may have not been able to recover from. So hopefully they'll go to ROH and replace the Kings Of Wrestling if they've signed with the WWE. It's a great shame they never got the tag title reign in TNA. I would have much prefered it than another MCMG or Beer Money run. They most of the time out shined both teams.

• Moderators
I would have much prefered it than another MCMG or Beer Money run. They most of the time out shined both teams.

Not a sniff. Beer Money piss all over Genme in pretty much every conceivable manner. Better look, better promo, more charismatic, more over, better wrestlers, better team. Same for MCMG.

I really enjoy watching TNA/Impact Wrestling but they are useless with bookings, I watched Orlando Jordan in Nu-Wrestling Evolution and he looked good but then he comes to TNA and they give him a shite character and totaly kill him off. Gen Me are young and exciting the exact thing any company would want but again TNA kill them off, they should have let them run longer against the likes of MCMG, Beer Money, English Invasion etc. I think TNA need to sack Vince Russo he is a total dick.

• Moderators
I really enjoy watching TNA/Impact Wrestling but they are useless with bookings, I watched Orlando Jordan in Nu-Wrestling Evolution and he looked good but then he comes to TNA and they give him a shite character and totaly kill him off. Gen Me are young and exciting the exact thing any company would want but again TNA kill them off, they should have let them run longer against the likes of MCMG, Beer Money, English Invasion etc. I think TNA need to sack Vince Russo he is a total dick.

Wasn't Orlando's character one he always wanted to do and pitched himself in WWE? That's what everyone said for a while, and if that is indeed the case how is it Vince Russo's fault?

• Paid Members
Gen Me are young and exciting the exact thing any company would want but again TNA kill them off

Is that why no company worth a shit will now hire them? They'll go back to Ring of Honor and 4 people will tell their Mam's about a flip they did which was the same as the flip they did last month. The big advantage in TNA is the lack of schedule. Even Tyson Kidd and other WWE midcarders actually complain about the lack of time they have to tan and work out, but they still manage to do it. They know they have the personality of a wine rack, but they get themselves in shape and get on the tanning bed. I cant stress enough how their release and subsequent lack of future employment is there own fault for looking awful. Looking like Generation Me do on TV is like turning up to a job interview dressed in QPR shirt and a dinner jacket.

Oh and NWE are shit and Orlando Jordan was terrible in that promotion. His only character was standard heel catchphrases and a ring robe. How is that looking good? At least in TNA Eric Young carried him to something worthy on under card entertainment. Although EY can do that with anyone.

Is that why no company worth a shit will now hire them? They'll go back to Ring of Honor and 4 people will tell their Mam's about a flip they did which was the same as the flip they did last month. The big advantage in TNA is the lack of schedule. Even Tyson Kidd and other WWE midcarders actually complain about the lack of time they have to tan and work out, but they still manage to do it. They know they have the personality of a wine rack, but they get themselves in shape and get on the tanning bed. I cant stress enough how their release and subsequent lack of future employment is there own fault for looking awful. Looking like Generation Me do on TV is like turning up to a job interview dressed in QPR shirt and a dinner jacket.

Oh and NWE are shit and Orlando Jordan was terrible in that promotion. His only character was standard heel catchphrases and a ring robe. How is that looking good?

Orlando Jordan looked good as a wrestler in the ring did you see any of his matches?? I feel he could have been used better than they way he was

• Paid Members
Orlando Jordan looked good as a wrestler in the ring did you see any of his matches?? I feel he could have been used better than they way he was

You were the one talking about his character. There are a million wrestlers better than Jordan. If you want good matches, he's not on the top of anyones list. But it was you talking about his character. And I did see a few. He wrestled the Warrior, which I had to see, and it was pretty good. But it was pretty good for the same reason I liked the new episodes Only Fools and Horses.

You were the one talking about his character. There are a million wrestlers better than Jordan. If you want good matches, he's not on the top of anyones list. But it was you talking about his character. And I did see a few. He wrestled the Warrior, which I had to see, and it was pretty good. But it was pretty good for the same reason I liked the new episodes Only Fools and Horses.

He looked good as a wrestler goes to TNA and they give him a Goldust type character and bring his boyfriend into it, if they let him carry on the way he left the last business he could have been a decent guy.

Archived