Conrad Kennedy III/Krimson (like the mask)

the stupid dragon

Hi guys,

I few weeks ago I was on the 1PW youtube account and came across a video of a character, which although is a complete rip off of Heath Ledger's Joker was actually quite cool, and the more videos I watched the more I found myself absorbed into the character. He calls himself Krimson, here a few of his promo videos:

Somehow 1PW actually got him to come over and wrestle at one of their shows.

The wrestler is called Conrade Kennedy III and his promos in general are just awesome, here are a couple:

I really think this guy should be in WWE or TNA and used to his full potential.

Despite the obvious Heath Ledger rip off, I did enjoy these promos. Apparently he pitched this to TNA and is now claiming they stole the idea and name for Tommy 'Crimson' Mercer. I can understand the name but not about the character bit.

I believe he is also due to return to the UK for NBW Southside very soon

Despite the obvious Heath Ledger rip off, I did enjoy these promos. Apparently he pitched this to TNA and is now claiming they stole the idea and name for Tommy 'Crimson' Mercer. I can understand the name but not about the character bit.

Southside? Nope but PCW have him booked ;)

He looks awful. I didn't mind CKIII, but not a fan of Krimson. His promos seem to be him trying to be clever and a mastermind of sorts but what he's saying seems a bit obvious, I think. It might be his delivery that means you know how he's going to say throughout the rest of the promo in first 10 seconds.

Plus the whole, Krimson like the mask sounds really shit. Got to be a contender for the wrose catchphrase around. If I was TNA, I'd definitely have robbed interesting look and give it to someone who can perform it. He just sounds bush-league.

The Crimson in TNA is shit! He's got absolutely no character, he's just a big muscle bloke who's on an undefeated streak. This Krimson is so much better and he could drop the Joker influence and still rule. Or he could be CK3, I could see CK3 facing Angle or Anderson in the main events. That would be so cool.

• Paid Members

Not a fan of CKIII - his delivery and presence just seem very indy, like a guy trying to be big-time and giving away through his performance that he's not. As Krimson, his delivery and production have improved immeasurably, and he's infinitely more watchable - it's just a shame it's such a blatant copy. I'd like to see him take what he's gained from the gimmick change, and re-direct it in a gimmick away from the Joker character.

The Crimson in TNA is shit! He's got absolutely no character, he's just a big muscle bloke who's on an undefeated streak. This Krimson is so much better and he could drop the Joker influence and still rule. Or he could be CK3, I could see CK3 facing Angle or Anderson in the main events. That would be so cool.

You are this Krimson guy aren't you?

Ledgers Joker-esque promos are cringy. It's two years out of date. Weirdly (mmmm), I've seen a few threads started on message boards about this Krimson guy and I tried to watch some of his stuff and it didn't take long for me to decide I'd likely never watch him again. Don't think the character works, he should change it to get far away from anything like the Joker. Can't see anything standout about his ring-work either. All very try-hard-indy.

Archived