• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice idea

Premier British Wrestling

EST - March 2006

LOCATION - Across Scotland and north of England

OWNER - Ross Watson(Kid Fite)

Currently holding events in - Alloa, Greenock, Barrhead, Largs, Airdrie, Dumbarton, Inverness, Irvine and Glasgow

Website - www.pbwwrestling.com

Facebook - www.facebook.com/pbwwrestling

youtube - www.youtube.com/pbwvideochannel

MORE INFO

Premier British Wrestling is currently The UK's fastest growing professional wrestling promotion, using the best British talent from all over the UK.

Since our debut in March 2006, PBW has successfully promoted dozens of shows with sell-out crowds. With top British names such as BT Gunn, Lionheart, Johnny Moss, Liam Thomson, Andy Wild, PBW looks set to continue to grow into one of Europe

Can the person doing this list 'Promoters' rather than 'Owners'? Just something that sticks in my paw.

It already had Owners on there not promoters, not my choice. I could change it if people didn't care.

• Paid Members
Nice idea

Premier British Wrestling

EST - March 2006

LOCATION - Across Scotland and north of England

OWNER - Ross Watson(Kid Fite)

Currently holding events in - Alloa, Greenock, Barrhead, Largs, Airdrie, Dumbarton, Inverness, Irvine and Glasgow

Website - www.pbwwrestling.com

Facebook - www.facebook.com/pbwwrestling

youtube - www.youtube.com/pbwvideochannel

MORE INFO

Premier British Wrestling is currently The UK's fastest growing professional wrestling promotion, using the best British talent from all over the UK.

Since our debut in March 2006, PBW has successfully promoted dozens of shows with sell-out crowds. With top British names such as BT Gunn, Lionheart, Johnny Moss, Liam Thomson, Andy Wild, PBW looks set to continue to grow into one of Europe

If you promote in Saltney, why don't you promote 10 minutes down the road in Wrexham?

We have done in the past, we just haven't got any shows scheduled there at the minute. As soon as we do we'll update it. I didn't want to be seen to be misleading :)

• Paid Members
Promotion - New Generation Wrestling (NGW)

Location - Hull, East Yorkshire

(Currently holding events at the Eastmount Recreation Centre)

Owner(s) - Rich Dunn & Luke Ingamells

Active: 3 Years, Est. 2008

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/NGWrestlingUK

Website - www.hullwrestling.com

YouTube: www/youtube.com/NGWrestlingUK

It might do good if folks check the Wikipedia page to see if the promotion is already listed. NGW is already there and has been for a while.

Archived