Curb Your Enthusiasm

Vice

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Just watched the finale. Really strong season in my opinion. It went so fast.

The last two episodes were especially great, plus 'Palestinian Chicken'. Thinking about it, the season was really great throughout.

Haven't seen the episode yet but how was Micheal J Fox's performance? The last thing i saw him in was Scrubs season 3 just interested to know how he was

for anyone interested season 8 begins on More4 sunday

• Paid Members
Haven't seen the episode yet but how was Micheal J Fox's performance? The last thing i saw him in was Scrubs season 3 just interested to know how he was

for anyone interested season 8 begins on More4 sunday

He was excellent. Looked real healthy too. It was a brilliant finale.

• Paid Members

I was also suprised at how well J Fox handled it all, was a great season and I really loved it, favourite was the second last episode which I found hilarious even though I didn't properly get the references till I looked them up afterwards, the ending of it was superb.

• Paid Members

Susie having an orgasm on Larry's wobbly car chair, while he drove, is my favourite moment of the season. Totally OTT but that's why my ribs were sore after watching it.

I personally found this season to be a bit disappointing. It started off well and ended well but the middle wasn't all that. Still better than most rubbish on TV though.

just spent the last two days going through S8 and have fallen back in love with it after having not watched it in about a year. a few niggly flaws like the lack of richard or cheryl due to the move to new york, but still liked it. the last 2 eps were fantastic. as has been said, the bit with susie in the car was played so outlandishly but it worked due to their facials.

Archived