The moment you thought: "Wrestling is awesome!"

LWOLeN

HOORAY!

32.jpg

The NWOs original lineup was really really good, because it gave me the feeling that a full scale war between WCW and WWE would break out just about anytime

GO AWAY!

John-Cena-Photograph-C12270872.jpeg

not so much the wrestler as the move. I have always had a soft spot for Masa Chono. So when i saw this poor version of the STF i was in tears

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For shit that segment where HHH and Candice get oral sex from two people under a table, I felt a part of me die with that segment.

Agreed, that was the most embarrassing thing ever! For one, Helmsly clearly had his pants on and pulled up and fastened, but they were stood at such a distance from the table that it would have to have been a pair of giraffes giving the noshings.

Just watched it :( Candice has her kegs pulled all the way up too, has a fucking fastened belt on, and keeps turning away from the table. A giraffe could

My first TRUE "this is awesome" moment was while watching Steve Austin come down during the main event of Backlash 2000. For years before that I'd been a fan, but that was the first moment where it really just dawned on me "how good IS this shit?". Only two real "I can't be arsed with this moments". One stopped me watching completely, and that was King of the Ring 1995. The other didn't quite stop me, but Rey Mysterio winning the title at Wrestlemania 22 came VERY close to stopping me watching WWE.

EDIT: By completely, I meant it took about a year to watch another show.

awesome moment : the hogan/warrior staredown and brief match during the 1990 rumble match, the two biggest faces in the wwf going head to head was something of a dream and lead to one of the great mania main events in toronto just 3 months later

wtf moment : arquette and russo winning the wcw title in the same year, the biggest sign that wcw was on its last legs

Agreed, that was the most embarrassing thing ever! For one, Helmsly clearly had his pants on and pulled up and fastened, but they were stood at such a distance from the table that it would have to have been a pair of giraffes giving the noshings.

Just watched it :( Candice has her kegs pulled all the way up too, has a fucking fastened belt on, and keeps turning away from the table. A giraffe could

Wrestling is awesome!

1st Moment

Feb18Pic5.jpg

followed by

savage-vs-ric-flair-jpeg.jpg

The two matches that made me a fan

Why do I watch this shit?

ECW Dies

The collective twatery of ROH fans 2004-2007 (haven't seen any since 2007) spread to the TNA/WWE fans of today.

Misawa Dying. I wasn't watching when Guerrero died and hadn't watching WWE in years when Benoit had his little turn.

Russo or Arquette as champ, kiss Vinnie's arse skits, Mae Young gives birth to hand etc stuff doesn't bother me it's all part of wrestling. Stupid, crazy, fucked up load of awesome it sometimes is. I'm more offended when i have to sit watching two guys work a pile of shit match, doing move after pointless move with 80 near falls in front of 800 spackers shouting Dis is Awesome than i ever have been watching HHH fucking a corpse.

WRESTLING IS AWESOME.

For me as a kid it was HULKAMANIA. thats what got me hooked. Any match with the HULK in was amazing for me. And then there was the UNDERTAKER complete opposite of HULK yet equally as awesome.

As for the opposite it would be.

WWE NXT. Even the commentators cant be arsed with it. Some of the stupid trials they had them doing was painful to watch. especially the fix/question round where that annoying A.J won every question by a country mile even though you can see the other girls pressing the air horns! I would usually turn off my TV when it came on.

Archived