The 2011 UKFF UK50

Big Benny HG

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think Scurll has ever been to Japan. Can anyone clarify this?

I believe he spent time inbetween the DG UK shows and the IPW:UK October show in Dragon Gate's dojo. I think it was only two weeks max, he didn't appear on any shows, but if you watch Scurll before and after October, the guy got SO good inbetween that time frame.

And yes I would think Redman and Knight are eligible seen as they spent July 10-June 11 as England based wrestlers, wrestling primarily in the UK.

• Paid Members
Can you vote for the likes of Joel Redman and Britani Knight?

No reason why not. They are and were both full-time members of the British wrestling scene in the eligibility period.

Some UKFF UK50-related 'tweets' I've spotted going on out there:

Maybe I could use twitter to get ahead in the UKFF Top 50........ Better run it by @GilliganGordon first

@GilliganGordon I am torn.... I don't want to be outed as trying to sway votes... Yet I crave the love of my peers.... :(

The winner of the 2011 UKFF Top 50 is @RockstarSpud #spoilers

Cannot believe @GilliganGordon didnt put me over

@RockstarSpud like you didn't know he would do that, worse politician than ligs... :p

wonders how many fans @RockstarSpud is willing to kill to beat ligero in the #ukff50 ?

I believe he spent time inbetween the DG UK shows and the IPW:UK October show in Dragon Gate's dojo. I think it was only two weeks max, he didn't appear on any shows, but if you watch Scurll before and after October, the guy got SO good inbetween that time frame.
I've been told he never went over at all by one of his mates, hopefully Sloan or GG can shine more light on that. He got well good before any Japanese involvement anyway, I can remember being blown away by his improvement about 18 months ago at least.

Can we ban Gilligan Gordon from it to avoid the shite canvassing?

Yeah that's a must, his whole existence jumped the shark during last years UKFF50

I've been told he never went over at all by one of his mates, hopefully Sloan or GG can shine more light on that. He got well good before any Japanese involvement anyway, I can remember being blown away by his improvement about 18 months ago at least.

He did go over !

Yeah that's a must, his whole existence jumped the shark during last years UKFF50

• Paid Members

My votes been cast, I'm done...for now *cough*RJ Singh*cough*

And I also believe that yes, Marty did go to Japan but only on a training expedition. To my knowledge he didn't appear on any shows.

My votes been cast, I'm done...for now *cough*RJ Singh*cough*

And I also believe that yes, Marty did go to Japan but only on a training expedition. To my knowledge he didn't appear on any shows.

RJ Singh , are you having a relationship ? :love:

Singh is King :love:

Gordon is Queen :love:

If it was at all possible, i'd simply have my #1 pick be four people and start at #5. Sabre/Scurll/Dynamite/Whiplash at joint top.

Big mentions also go to Danny Garnell who needs to be in people's top picks, Dave Mastiff who will be in people's top pics, and two stars of IPW's Future 3 show back end of 2010, 'Australias Greatest Athlete' Steve Morley and 'Stone Cold' Steve Patten. Win.

So here are my nominations in alphabetical order. I've included 15 but I will only be voting for 10 when it comes to the ranking. During the voting period I only saw IPW:UK, Dragon Gate, NOAH and one FWA show so my votes will reflect that.

Dave Mastiff

Joel Redman

Johnny Moss

Johnny Storm

Leroy Kincaide

Lion Kid

Mark Haskins

Martin Stone

Marty Scurll

Mikey Whiplash

Robbie Dynamite

Rockstar Spud