Tonight's Euromillions

Tommy Atkins

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The winners have gone public. Very bad idea IMO, they will soon wish they had never won it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20...ottle-wine.html

I think if you are level headed enough, then you can easily handle it, but they will be swamped by 'old friends' trying to get their share, which is the major downside to winning something like that. To be honest, if I'd have won, I'd go public.

I don't understand what is to be gained by going public, particularly with such a large win. I'd be worried about getting kidnapped, or my kids getting kidnapped or something.

Just so people would know that you're considerably richer than them ;)

The winners live far too near to me for my liking. They must be the richest people in the whole of North Ayrshire now.

They will be say to spot as the only people in Ayrshire with shoes

• Paid Members

I'd go public. I'd rather be splatted on he papers smiling in a nice pressed shirt and a big fat cheque and the customary bubbly spraying purely because I imagine the alternative is that I keep it quiet for a week and then it gets leaked by some cunt of a cousin or local scrote and end up snapped unshaven in a dirty t-shirt putting a pizza box in the recycle bin with the headline "FAT SLOB LOTTO WINNER CELEBRATES

Archived