Tonight's Euromillions

Tommy Atkins

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It's capped at 185 million Euros, the extra money will go to the lower prizes. I think the drop between 5+2 and 5+1 is far too big anyway.

I work in a shop to please remember that you can buy tickets Saturday, Sunday and Monday and not just on Tuesday. I hate the people who wait until after their work on draw day and then complain about the queues.

• Paid Members

Here's something that's plagued my mind; If you win the Euromillions do you need to do the big 'in with the cheque and champagne for the cameras, or like Lotto you can choose not to? Personally, I'd hate for people other than those close to me knowing I'd won this.

I tried to buy a ticket yesterday evening but the three local shops don't sell lottery tickets, I tried to register online only to be told that they were "unable to verify my details" and would have to register by post. Cunts cost me a hundred and sixty six million.

Here's something that's plagued my mind; If you win the Euromillions do you need to do the big 'in with the cheque and champagne for the cameras, or like Lotto you can choose not to? Personally, I'd hate for people other than those close to me knowing I'd won this.

I'm sure you can opt out of all that. If I ever won a jackpot on the lottery I'd only tell a couple of people, although initially it would be nice to tell old classmates and family members that I hardly ever see to fuck off when they inevitably come scrounging I think it'd become a pain in the arse after a while.

• Paid Members
I'm sure you can opt out of all that. If I ever won a jackpot on the lottery I'd only tell a couple of people, although initially it would be nice to tell old classmates and family members that I hardly ever see to fuck off when they inevitably come scrounging I think it'd become a pain in the arse after a while.

Nah I'd pretend I was a James Bond type. I'd even go as far as hiring Jaws and get some Japanese fella to wear a bowler hat and have them take a tumble with my mighty kicky moves.

Archived