House of Pain Academy Weekender - Saturday 30th & Sunday 31st July

Thank you once again Kincaid for making my job easier.

The show started with all the wrestlers coming out and the first 10 wrestlers being drawn for the rumble. These wrestlers would not have to fight to get in.

Match 1

Barricade, Brian Wright, Chris Connell and Jurgen Hemlich bt Matt Hall, Marc Scott, Danny Chase and Jack Union to advance to the Rumble.

A congratulations to Jack Union, Jurgen Hemlich, Stevie Mitchell, Mark Laxton, Johnny Lavel, Rudy and Stealth for making their HOP debuts. And a big thanks to Robbie X for helping out.

On a personal note, congratulations to Nate Colt for winning the biggest match of his career so far and making us all proud. It really couldn't have happened to a nicer guy and I think he'll be a champion to look up too.

I'm sure he's been on a show before, I remember him being ace.

Ah, My mistake. And he wasn't named on the debuts for the weekender.

EDIT: The HOP DVD I had a problem with is a one off, and is being dealt with. I've never had any problems with any of the discs before. The footage is good quality.

House of Pain, I bought a House of Pain DVD at the show on Saturday. The May 23rd 2010 show. Tried it on my Xbox and PC and nothing is read. I think the disc is blank.

Check theHouse Of pain website for help. I know theres contact details there: www.houseofpainwrestling.co.uk

Think its in the shop section

Top show yesterday from the HOP guys, good to see pretty much the whole roster on show including quite a few new faces. You could see they gave it their all, both trainees and more experienced guys and it paid off. The Rumble was brilliantly done, it looks a simple match but i'd imagine it's not the easiest to sort out and pull off but everyone did so fair play. Got some good story stuff in there too. Also congrats to Nate Colt for winning the title and doing so in a cracking match having already been in the rumble for a while, it was a great moment at the end with a great atmosphere. Seen him around at shows here and there and always gives his all and has fun so well deserved.

Just watched the ladder match on youtube, thought it was fantastic, all of them certainly left it all in the ring to use a cliche. Like with the Rumble i'd say they are not easy matches to pull off as they aren't done very often and lots can go wrong but it was really well paced etc without getting too technical :laugh: Very impressive stuff.

Archived