1pw 30th July show Ellesmere Port

dannycoll

• Moderators

Ellesmere Port is a bit of a shithole, I'd avoid the nightclub in Cheshire Oaks after the show but instead go on the piss to Chester or maybe Liverpool. Chester is easier though.

It is good for shopping that day/day after though with the Cheshire Oaks outlet centre which sells ace designer stuff at a cheap price.

Richie, are you seriously that dense?

Alarm bells are ringing all over the place as a robot is screaming "DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!"

The absolute LAST thing you need to do is worry about how 1PW are going to wait until September to take your cash and put you out of pocket with travel and hotel costs.

Invest in a passport and go to the Germany shows at the beginning of October.

Ellesmere Port is a bit of a shithole, I'd avoid the nightclub in Cheshire Oaks after the show but instead go on the piss to Chester or maybe Liverpool. Chester is easier though.

It is good for shopping that day/day after though with the Cheshire Oaks outlet centre which sells ace designer stuff at a cheap price.

Butch - cheers for that. I

im sure the CZW show was ment to be the july show till it was changed to PBW...and then cancelled!

I'm pretty sure this is incorrect. Ever since the February 1PW show, they've kept the CZW shows as end of September. The July show was 1PW vs ?? for a while. Whilst this may have led people to assume it was a 1PW vs CZW show based on the build up in February, the event page on their facebook always said that it was 1PW vs another British company.

• Moderators
So am I likely to find a reasonable hotel and not get stabbed in Ellsmere Port or is that just a given?

Finding a good Hotel in Chester would be better. I suggest the Grosvenor.

Archived