1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Paid Members

It'll be back. I'm thinking off buying it and restarting the promotion. Seems like a nice little earner. Will anyone come out to see my version of it? I'll book Bob Holly and the Dirty White Boy? True you wont actually get to see it, because I'll be on holiday somewhere as the UKFF goes mental at me, but at least I'll have a few quid out of it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It'll be back. I'm thinking off buying it and restarting the promotion. Seems like a nice little earner. Will anyone come out to see my version of it? I'll book Bob Holly and the Dirty White Boy? True you wont actually get to see it, because I'll be on holiday somewhere as the UKFF goes mental at me, but at least I'll have a few quid out of it.

Where can I paypal the money to?

Speaking of paypal, I think the writing was on the wall when they no longer accepted paypal payments and wanted cheques or bank transfers only.

• Paid Members

Speaking of paypal, I think the writing was on the wall when they no longer accepted paypal payments and wanted cheques or bank transfers only.

Surely that's fraud and punishable by imprisonment?

The worst thing about this is that so many wrestlers/agents are going to start giving up on coming to the UK because of all the shit that goes down.

It's great that Mark Sloan does a fantastic job with DG, Noah etc, but the other side with US imports and whatnot is something that tends to be dealt with elsewhere, so that isn't very helpful. I often wish Sloan could just run everything.

The worst thing about this is that so many wrestlers/agents are going to start giving up on coming to the UK because of all the shit that goes down.

It's great that Mark Sloan does a fantastic job with DG, Noah etc, but the other side with US imports and whatnot is something that tends to be dealt with elsewhere, so that isn't very helpful. I often wish Sloan could just run everything.

Surely, if everyone who mark has booked, has had a good quality service and business up north dries up then business dictates there is a gap in the market and mark could perhaps run shows up north even in the Dome no matter what has happened with 1PW as he would have good references from arenas down sarfff.

• Paid Members
Surely, if everyone who mark has booked, has had a good quality service and business up north dries up then business dictates there is a gap in the market and mark could perhaps run shows up north even in the Dome no matter what has happened with 1PW as he would have good references from arenas down sarfff.

Mark's a good reference, but if someone wanted to book (just as an example) Rob Van Dam, and lets assume he'd not been over here before. Who's he going to used as a reference point? Mark Sloan or his previously fucked over pals X-Pac, DDP and Val Venis. that's not a knock on Mark, I'm just saying that the top wrestlers dont need to risk asking for a reference from someone in this country. The big boys like Shawn Michaels, dont need to take the risk of coming over here. Its one thing to fuck someone over, but the div from 1PW buries the performers over the internet as well, further burning bridges. DDP's radio show commented on this weeks ago, before it came out that he'd been done over and (this is a quote verbatim) "I might be going over to England, but I dont know if they will pay me the kind of money that would be worth putting up with the hassle that goes on over there". Never mentioned the companies name that is giving him hassle, but shit sticks. Of course, hopefully this isnt the case, but its a repuatation this country doesnt need.

Im just hoping I along with other fans will be able to get our money back and that 1pw will be honest about the situation, however after the whole Billy Gunn fiasco I doubt they will. Ive noticed that they are ignoring all questions on facebook regarding this but it should all hopefully come to light in the next couple of weeks

Im just hoping I along with other fans will be able to get our money back and that 1pw will be honest about the situation, however after the whole Billy Gunn fiasco I doubt they will. Ive noticed that they are ignoring all questions on facebook regarding this but it should all hopefully come to light in the next couple of weeks

They have removed all questions....and stopped letting people post on the wall now!!

• Paid Members

They have removed all questions....and stopped letting people post on the wall now!!

Don't worry. I was blocked for asking about my money. Guess they don't like the bad publicity and it's alright as long as they can sweep it under the carpet.

Yeah, that will be there new PR guy doing a sterling job.

"Oh no, people are asking questions about a situation that could cost them a lot of money. Well, only one way to make sure the company looks good here. Shut down the wall and delete all previous comments!"

Fucking idiots. It's double stupid too, since facebook is the only way anyone can speak to any of the team, since they don't reply to emails or anything, and the inability to interact will no doubt discourage people from regularly checking the space as well for updates.

Well done Mr P.R. *golf clap* ... when he listed his previous experience in this sort of role when he was first taken on as P.R. for 1PW, he really should have let us all know what a sterling job he does of impersonating an ostrich.

• Paid Members

Mark's a good reference, but if someone wanted to book (just as an example) Rob Van Dam, and lets assume he'd not been over here before. Who's he going to used as a reference point? Mark Sloan or his previously fucked over pals X-Pac, DDP and Val Venis. that's not a knock on Mark, I'm just saying that the top wrestlers dont need to risk asking for a reference from someone in this country. The big boys like Shawn Michaels, dont need to take the risk of coming over here. Its one thing to fuck someone over, but the div from 1PW buries the performers over the internet as well, further burning bridges. DDP's radio show commented on this weeks ago, before it came out that he'd been done over and (this is a quote verbatim) "I might be going over to England, but I dont know if they will pay me the kind of money that would be worth putting up with the hassle that goes on over there". Never mentioned the companies name that is giving him hassle, but shit sticks. Of course, hopefully this isnt the case, but its a repuatation this country doesnt need.

That certainly sounds like its a reputation England now has, rather than a reputation specific people / companies have, which is sad.

I don't get how 1 company can seemly repeat the same cycle of shit, even with someone else in charge. Such a shame.

Archived