1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

Two shining examples as to why Mark Sloan is one of only TWO promoters I'd pay up front for tickets to their shows. Firstly, Sloan issued the refunds BEFORE this news was even out in the public domain, commendable sir! Secondly, it's 1PW for fucks sake!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand what you guys say, but how many times does somebody need to be earned not to deal with a con artist, before they finally get the message?

I feel sorry for them, but knowing 1PWs reputation, they only have themselves to blame.

The thing is, those on the UKFF would be aware and know the risks, but a lot of people who have put money and trust in this are those who are only casual net fans and would be unaware of any risks involved. They've seen HBK advertised and jumped for it.

I feel sorry for those who will lose money if the worst is true. These will have just been casual net fans - Because I severely doubt any physical advertising has been done as of yet outside of the May 1PW shows - Who has seen Shawn Michaels announced or heard about it via friends. You only need to look at 1PW's facebook wall to realize that these are people who DON'T follow the UK scene.

But, if true, look at the scale of damaged involved:

Fans may have lost

The thing is, those on the UKFF would be aware and know the risks, but a lot of people who have put money and trust in this are those who are only casual net fans and would be unaware of any risks involved. They've seen HBK advertised and jumped for it.

I feel sorry for those who will lose money if the worst is true. These will have just been casual net fans - Because I severely doubt any physical advertising has been done as of yet outside of the May 1PW shows - Who has seen Shawn Michaels announced or heard about it via friends. You only need to look at 1PW's facebook wall to realize that these are people who DON'T follow the UK scene.

But, if true, look at the scale of damaged involved:

Fans may have lost

Colt Cabana was supposed to come over in August for 1PW and that new Preston fed - I would've assumed the contact was 1PW and that if they were splitting costs, Preston would now have to entirely cough up for Cabana if they could still afford to have him on their show.

I think, hopefully someone will confirm, Colt is being brought over by the team behind Star Power Training for the two weeks worth of training camps and not 1PW. So hopefully the state of 1PW won't have a direct affect on that, I hope so anyway.

Colt Cabana was supposed to come over in August for 1PW and that new Preston fed - I would've assumed the contact was 1PW and that if they were splitting costs, Preston would now have to entirely cough up for Cabana if they could still afford to have him on their show.

I think, hopefully someone will confirm, Colt is being brought over by the team behind Star Power Training for the two weeks worth of training camps and not 1PW. So hopefully the state of 1PW won't have a direct affect on that, I hope so anyway.

When interviewing Colt last week, he did seem under the impression that the Preston fed was nothing to do with 1PW, so I'd assume likewise that it is independant of 1PW involvement, and he will still be coming over.

Archived