1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

So in short there could be a possible percentage chance of Shawn not being in Doncaster in October?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
For those that paid via PayPal, isn't there some limited protection to get money refunded? I seem to think there is for E-bay purchases, so does the same apply?

60 Days

Thanks Mark, quick question, is it as easy as pressing a button, or is it a lengthy process to go through? It's about a month and a half since I paid I think. I wonder if I have to make the decision if I pull out now, or continue and take the risk of the lost money.

To be honest I can afford to take the hit, it's a very big deal to be able to get the chance for even 30 seconds with him for a photo/autograph and quick mumbled complement, but I do feel for those that have paid for the dinner and full weekend.

I'll also qualify this, as Mark and others have, that I appreciate its not a definite bust (and sounds like it might not be any fault of 1pw), but where there is smoke an all that....

• Paid Members
For those that paid via PayPal, isn't there some limited protection to get money refunded? I seem to think there is for E-bay purchases, so does the same apply?

60 Days

Thanks Mark, quick question, is it as easy as pressing a button, or is it a lengthy process to go through? It's about a month and a half since I paid I think. I wonder if I have to make the decision if I pull out now, or continue and take the risk of the lost money.

Surely it's not as simply as you deciding not to take the chance? I would have thought for PayPal to force the refund 1PW would have had to not deliver what you paid for (HBK) or tell you that he won't be coming? As it stands they say you'll get everything you paid for (good luck with that). Is it 60 days from making the payment or in a case like this 60 days from recieving the goods (show date)?

• Paid Members
Can somebody wise just buy 1PW off Danny Rodd and then never let it see the light of day.

:( :(

No one wants to buy that kind of debt if the worse-case scenario plays out... Limited companies dissolve and start up under a different name for a reason ;)

Can somebody wise just buy 1PW off Danny Rodd and then never let it see the light of day.

No one wants to buy that kind of debt if the worse-case scenario plays out... Limited companies dissolve and start up under a different name for a reason ;)

this should of happend years ago!!

:(:(

It did we got pw101!

60 Days

To be honest I can afford to take the hit, it's a very big deal to be able to get the chance for even 30 seconds with him for a photo/autograph and quick mumbled complement, but I do feel for those that have paid for the dinner and full weekend.

I'll also qualify this, as Mark and others have, that I appreciate its not a definite bust (and sounds like it might not be any fault of 1pw), but where there is smoke an all that....

General Notes on paying via paypal. Valid for 60 days from purchase.

For them It's pretty easy to refund, it's litrally a few clicks if you have kept the reciept.

For you to get the money back, you have to either request it, and if that is denied then you have to go and open a non recieved dispute. Which entiltes the person you paid to prove they have sent the item or why it hasn't been sent. Should they not reply, refund or give a satisfactory answer to paypal. They will refund your money and deduct it from the sellers balance (or take it off their card or from their bank) if they don't have the money (because they have spent or downloaded it to their bank)

If you have paid in cash, or cheque (then there isn't alot other than the person returning it to you or suing them) a bank transfer is the absolute worst way to pay somebody you don't know, it could be to anybodies bank account and almost impossible to get back unless they send it back to you.

Nobody has said you will lose money on this deal. If 1PW have everybodies money sat aside then it will be simply a case of giving it back. However it's going to be a huge hit for them due to the fact they will have to give back the full amount (Paypal will have already deducted their recieving fees, so each one over 60 will cost them money to refund)

However, somebody above have stated that there is

60 Days

Surely it's not as simply as you deciding not to take the chance? I would have thought for PayPal to force the refund 1PW would have had to not deliver what you paid for (HBK) or tell you that he won't be coming? As it stands they say you'll get everything you paid for (good luck with that). Is it 60 days from making the payment or in a case like this 60 days from recieving the goods (show date)?

No, Paypal works on things arriving, no future promises. Until you have recieved your item you can request a refund. If they can demostrate that there is reasonable doubt then they will be granted a refund.

It isn't the best system, but this is how Paypal work.

I remember being offered to buy 1PW before Dragon Aisu and co saved the day. I cannot understand what you would buy. The reputation and the phyiscal items (The belts, merchandise and dvds are about all that would be actually available)

Buying it to bury it is understandable but if promoter "x" pops up and offers a show with Shawn Michaels, Sting, Vader and Henery Godwinn etc, the 3 letters don't make any difference. If someone were to buy 1PW it wouldn't mean that Benny Modd couldn't run a show as Pro Wrestling 90210 and still attract people.

:(:(

It did we got pw101!

good point and were soon to get PW 101.5 are we not?

So this latest grand 1PW idea seems destined to end in failure, recrimination and possible legal action over unrefunded payments?

In other news, the Pope is apparently set to confirm that he's a "lifelong Catholic" within the next few days. And scientists confirm the finding of bear faeces in wooded areas.

So this latest grand 1PW idea seems destined to end in failure, recrimination and possible legal action over unrefunded payments?

In other news, the Pope is apparently set to confirm that he's a "lifelong Catholic" within the next few days. And scientists confirm the finding of bear faeces in wooded areas.

But Sherlock has yet to find any

Archived