1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Paid Members
Yeah but he's so shit, he was shit in all of those things, and just not very good and far too homoerotic with the whole focus on his ass, no fun at all. And I just think it's a bit silly to suggest shows got cancelled 7/8 times if it only happened 1/2 is all, no more and no less than that.

But it isn't 1 or 2 times either. What about the times 1PW took money for DVD's they never sent? What about the times 1PW didn't pay people for work done? They history of taking money/not paying out has been pretty well documented on here over the years. It's not just about cancelled shows.

In far more fun news though, I'd definately like mark to tell his story, been quite the interesting saga and to actually find out what happened would make a nice conclusion.

Agreed. This whole sitatuation has been interesting to follow. It'd be good to get some sort of conclusion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeah - I just realised I didn't even mentioned cancelled shows - I just said 7th, 8th or 9th time "this has happened" i.e. people getting ripped off by 1PW. So it's easily into those numbers....

it only happened 1/2 is all, no more and no less than that.

I love the way you originally said it was 2/3 times, then as your posts go on, it's suddenly 1/2 times.

Are you some sort of in-denial fanboy or something? Why are you standing up for a bunch of tards anyway?

if you did buy a ticket on the basis of mr ass being on the show, will then you would deserve everything you got!

With logic like that, is this a discussion even worth continuing? :confused:

So seen as we're now on the weekend this show/convention stuff was gonna happen......... How far has everyone got affected in getting their money back?

Starting legal Proceedings for a small claims court case on Tuesday obviously. Providing Rodd doesn't reply to the 405th email I've sent him to his Spam ridden email account. Obviously.

How come you haven't already done this? The show was cancelled ages ago.

You do understand that it takes time to start a legal process, don't you? It's not Judge John Deed.

Sorry chaps. I'm owed fuck all by them. Mine was just a sarcastic dig at Khemical.

I never bought tickets to the show, as noted above you can't trust 1pw. Im not surprised so many did though - HBK plugged it via his twitter a number of times and linked where you could get tickets - so I can see why people thought it would happen, since shawn was advertising it all the time.

Sorry if I misread herbie old boy, if ya didn't say 7/8 shows and I misread my apologies.

And no, lol, I'm not a demented fan boy trying to defend the tards, just chiming in with whatever thoughts come into my pretty little head as they come up.

• Paid Members
Sorry chaps. I'm owed fuck all by them. Mine was just a sarcastic dig at Khemical.

Oh, fair enough. Bit lame though since Khemical isn't even around!

Oh, fair enough. Bit lame though since Khemical isn't even around!

He will be back in 19 days ;)

Exactly. The time he's spent away from here would've given him plenty of time to get in touch with that small claims court he's been threatening 1PW with for 6 months!

Cutting through the nit-picking of the amount of shows cancelled and so forth, this here is the definitive post on the subject;

Here's my point: from being on this forum, the only impression I get of 1PW is being total scam artists & fuck ups since 2006. So IMO, you're an idiot to hand any cash over to them.

As for that guy who's out thousands? It may sound harsh, but anyone who does something like that must be off their fucking heads.

Archived