1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

Not exactly the point no, just worth pointing out that they've only actually cancelled and not refunded tickets from 3 shows (possibly even only 2? I remember the great muta thing, and this one, didn't the others all go ahead? thinking about it, there was a recent one in swindon or somewhere, that makes 3). So saying it's happened 7 or 8 times is kinda silly and not true.

Which is not to say you'd be sensible to be on here know and the history and buy tickets (you wouldn't) but of course alot of people who got turned over won't be on here, and won't know anything.

I think the funniest possibility is that sloan's behind the whole thing, and uses 1PW to turn over the public every now and again to ensure he has the funding to do his massive japanese import shows. No evidence for this and wildly unlikely of course, but I'd fucking chuckle, oh yes.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not exactly the point no, just worth pointing out that they've only actually cancelled and not refunded tickets from 3 shows (possibly even only 2? I remember the great muta thing, and this one, didn't the others all go ahead? thinking about it, there was a recent one in swindon or somewhere, that makes 3). So saying it's happened 7 or 8 times is kinda silly and not true.

Which is not to say you'd be sensible to be on here know and the history and buy tickets (you wouldn't) but of course alot of people who got turned over won't be on here, and won't know anything.

I think the funniest possibility is that sloan's behind the whole thing, and uses 1PW to turn over the public every now and again to ensure he has the funding to do his massive japanese import shows. No evidence for this and wildly unlikely of course, but I'd fucking chuckle, oh yes.

I would have got away with it, if it hadn't of been for those meddling kiffies!

• Paid Members
3). So saying it's happened 7 or 8 times is kinda silly and not true.

Not really. From the amount of topics on here in relation to 1PW fuck ups & card changes & cancellations & complaints about non refunds, wrestlers on Twitter saying they won't be there, being ripped off by 1PW on eBay, Rodd ignoring mails, etc, etc, etc - you'd certainly get the overall impression it has happened around a dozen times to date - so let's say the amount of entire shows being cancelled is 2 or 3 - when handing over your money, you really have to factor in all of the other complaints & topics too, which have been ongoing for years! I only read about 1PW on this forum, and if I came away with the impression that this has happened 7 or 8 times, then others must too; yet they still handed over their money. So they're still retarded.

And also - haven't HBK & Nash (and more?) been cancelled this year alone? That counts as 2, IMO. Because they're the entire reason some people bought tickets. It doesn't matter if "a" show goes ahead in it's place with lower level stars if the main stars have pulled out.

• Paid Members
So seen as we're now on the weekend this show/convention stuff was gonna happen......... How far has everyone got affected in getting their money back?

Starting legal Proceedings for a small claims court case on Tuesday obviously. Providing Rodd doesn't reply to the 405th email I've sent him to his Spam ridden email account. Obviously.

How come you haven't already done this? The show was cancelled ages ago.

You do understand that it takes time to start a legal process, don't you? It's not Judge John Deed.

I don't know how long it takes, but given that it's around 2 months since the show cancelled I would have expected him to have start by now, not only just be doing it.

3). So saying it's happened 7 or 8 times is kinda silly and not true.

Not really. From the amount of topics on here in relation to 1PW fuck ups & card changes & cancellations & complaints about non refunds, wrestlers on Twitter saying they won't be there, being ripped off by 1PW on eBay, Rodd ignoring mails, etc, etc, etc - you'd certainly get the overall impression it has happened around a dozen times to date - so let's say the amount of entire shows being cancelled is 2 or 3 - when handing over your money, you really have to factor in all of the other complaints & topics too, which have been ongoing for years! I only read about 1PW on this forum, and if I came away with the impression that this has happened 7 or 8 times, then others must too; yet they still handed over their money. So they're still retarded.

And also - haven't HBK & Nash (and more?) been cancelled this year alone? That counts as 2, IMO. Because they're the entire reason some people bought tickets. It doesn't matter if "a" show goes ahead in it's place with lower level stars if the main stars have pulled out.

Nash made it, i think you are thinking about X-PAC, DDP, etc etc etc

Not really. From the amount of topics on here in relation to 1PW fuck ups & card changes & cancellations & complaints about And also - haven't HBK & Nash (and more?) been cancelled this year alone? That counts as 2, IMO. Because they're the entire reason some people bought tickets. It doesn't matter if "a" show goes ahead in it's place with lower level stars if the main stars have pulled out.

See that's what I'm talking about, kevin nash was there, he jacknife powerbombed someone and everything, billy gun didn't perform but really, who gives a fuck about him? People get so carried away with mistruths and half remembered stuff and up 3 cancelled shows to 7/8 and assume people who turned up actually weren't there and it just gets a bit ridiculous.

If you're gonna slag something off at least understand what you're slagging off and why, or you look as silly as they do, and then your point doesn't get across half as well.

Not really. From the amount of topics on here in relation to 1PW fuck ups & card changes & cancellations & complaints about And also - haven't HBK & Nash (and more?) been cancelled this year alone? That counts as 2, IMO. Because they're the entire reason some people bought tickets. It doesn't matter if "a" show goes ahead in it's place with lower level stars if the main stars have pulled out.

See that's what I'm talking about, kevin nash was there, he jacknife powerbombed someone and everything, billy gun didn't perform but really, who gives a fuck about him? People get so carried away with mistruths and half remembered stuff and up 3 cancelled shows to 7/8 and assume people who turned up actually weren't there and it just gets a bit ridiculous.

If you're gonna slag something off at least understand what you're slagging off and why, or you look as silly as they do, and then your point doesn't get across half as well.

Billy Gunn wasn't there, he was deported the morning of the show

• Paid Members

Fair enough - Nash was there. My other points stand though - and you only picked "Nash" out of my 2 paragraphs worth of comments. :/ What about all the other 1PW bullshit I listed? There's stuff I didn't even add, like the Lionheart debacle...

I really haven't researched this, and I don't have the specifics of every incident; I put my hand up to that from the start - I'm just roughly trying to recall what I've rad on here, and I'm not arsed researching old 60-page topics and trying to deduce the outcome of certain incidents, etc - it's too much work for nothing.

Here's my point: from being on this forum, the only impression I get of 1PW is being total scam artists & fuck ups since 2006. So IMO, you're an idiot to hand any cash over to them.

Edit: just saw Billy Gunn wasn't there. So 1PW didn't bother with work permits either...

assume people who turned up actually weren't there and it just gets a bit ridiculous.

Yeah, except Billy Gunn wasn't there & you thought he was.

billy gun didn't perform but really, who gives a fuck about him?

Maybe the people who bought tickets & wanted to see him?

Mark, you insinuated at the time that you had some "insider" knowledge of why and how it all went down. Has enough time passed for you to share some of the details with us?

Mark, you insinuated at the time that you had some "insider" knowledge of why and how it all went down. Has enough time passed for you to share some of the details with us?

Yeah, i think the story does need telling, but right now there is no way I could write it all out and check the facts and get the latest updates, maybe after our events at the end of the month.

However, it isn't my version, it's alot of people's versions, so they would have to consent to their stories being public. It's a very interesting tale all told. Alot people spoke to me about it including Danny Rodd and just about everybody else, except for Maurice

Instead of didn't perform I should have said wasn't there, but on a card with nash, rhyno and everyone else, can't see he'd be all that missed, quite frankly if you did buy a ticket on the basis of mr ass being on the show, will then you would deserve everything you got!

• Paid Members
Instead of didn't perform I should have said wasn't there, but on a card with nash, rhyno and everyone else, can't see he'd be all that missed, quite frankly if you did buy a ticket on the basis of mr ass being on the show, will then you would deserve everything you got!

Why? Billy Gunn was one half of a pretty big WWF tag team AND a member of DX while DX were huge first time around.. I'm not even sure why you're trying to argue with Herbie, his point is that 1PW have screwed people over multiple times, that's not even debatable so you're just splitting hairs.

Why? Billy Gunn was one half of a pretty big WWF tag team AND a member of DX while DX were huge first time around.. I'm not even sure why you're trying to argue with Herbie, his point is that 1PW have screwed people over multiple times, that's not even debatable so you're just splitting hairs.

Yeah but he's so shit, he was shit in all of those things, and just not very good and far too homoerotic with the whole focus on his ass, no fun at all. And I just think it's a bit silly to suggest shows got cancelled 7/8 times if it only happened 1/2 is all, no more and no less than that.

In far more fun news though, I'd definately like mark to tell his story, been quite the interesting saga and to actually find out what happened would make a nice conclusion.

I can't believe anyone still gives 1PW money in any capacity. What's this? The 7th, 8th, or 9th time this has happened in around 5 years? They say "Once bite, twice shy" - but how dumb are you if you ignore repeated fuck-ups? Seriously - people are such fucking retards. No sympathy.

wasnt Herbie's original point about people handing over money, he never mentioned shows being cancelled. I interpret his post as people getting ripped off by 1PW of which I could easily reference 7, 8 or 9 occasions

Archived