1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldnt worry, everything appears fine at 1PW's end, when asked if the HBK appearance was still happening following Mark's refunds they released a statement saying the following:

Yep it is.

And it was me who asked them that , and I for one was shocked !

Yes and misquoted me in the process. I said I wouldn't buy tickets from anywhere at the moment until you see a new video confiming Shawn is still coming which I would imagine would be in the next 4 weeks or so.

its not the best statement they could of released is it

I could be wrong but I don't think it is Danny who is running the facebook page. So it MAY be a case that they haven't be told anything so a simple yes is all that is needed

its not the best statement they could of released is it

I could be wrong but I don't think it is Danny who is running the facebook page. So it MAY be a case that they haven't be told anything so a simple yes is all that is needed

Fair point i know that there was a few people helping run the Facebook page before the 1PW May shows but i know one of them doesnt do it know more so i'd say its only Danny ! I say i could be wrong ?

im being told a directer of 1pw called "Maurice" (who ever he is?)has quit the company no idea if these things are related at all

isn't he the 'owner' of 1pw (or as Danny keeps saying his business partner)

From what I understood, which is limited to what Lynskey and others have said before now. Maurice is the guy who bankrolled the company... so not really a good guy to have leave. Having said that, they've supposedly made a fortune off the pre-sales for the HBK weekend, so they should have enough cash to keep afloat now he's gone.

For what it's worth though, and I don't mean to slight 1PW here. If someone goes on their facebook page and says "Is this still on?" and they say "Yes!" .... I'd NEVER EVER take that as a guarantee. Their Facebook page is less than reliable, and this is a company that was promising a lot of guys for their last show, and took forever to admit to some not coming, and even when Billy Gunn was deported still never announced it and said everyone was there on the facebook. Wait for an official announcement, from the head of the company on here or on a facebook note. But ignore the wall for the most part.

• Paid Members

Oversights like that doesn't really fill me with confidence.

Archived