1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just seen on facebook Mark Sloans meet and greet in Oxford in October with HBK has been cancelled i wonder what implications this could have for 1PW???

I can't comment regarding 1PW. We've recieved information that has caused us to pull his appearance on October 6th. Every single ticket has already been refunded and I personally emailed everybody explaining why were have decided against advertising the appearance. We have no issue with 1PW in regards to this specific event and notified them and Shawn's agent of our decision before refunding all the tickets.

It was a shame as it had already become a profitable venture, but given the information provided to us, we felt it best for the people who purchased tickets to have their money returned and for us to stop advertising the fact he would be in the UK on that date. It was quite a financial loss for us, but we were gald and absolutely right, in making sure that all funds were processed by us, so they can be returned without compromise and another "Wrestleslam" situation was avoided if we were involved.

Personally speaking I would wait for an official statement around mid-end July regarding purchasing tickets for any HBK appearance.

cheers for that mark just seen bits and bobs on FB......Just would not fill people with hope for 1pw though to be honest

We've been mis quoted on there. We didn't say HBK would be making any announcement. That isn't accurate.

I just hope that IF it isn't going to happen people can get their money back

Wrestleslam did alot of damage in terms of people's trust. That's why insisted that the money for our appearances was dealt with by us.

Any answers/speculation as to the info that led to it being cancelled?

He was fine with negotiating the salary, but refused to provide his own leotard.

LOL, that was pretty good.

Any answers/speculation as to the info that led to it being cancelled?

Sorry nothing much to tell, wait a few weeks and I am sure it will become clear , but those that had bought tickets were given our reasoning behind it.

It's not that it was too good to be true, but somebody has made a huge oversight and it has big implications. We took a gamble given the possibilities, but I can vouch that a contract had been drawn up and obviously it was confirmed when Michaels himself was doing a video promoting it

Archived