WWE on Bloomberg Enterprise

LWOLeN

Yes, but to whatever reasons these companies would have for deciding to drop out, the ones deciding to get involved should they see an opening won't be thinking about the moral high ground if being a sponsor of WWE benefits both parties financially.

Thats all fantasy talk though. The fact is, WWE wont want to lose their current sponsers because there is no guarentee that anyone will replace them, because history shows nobody usually wants to sponser a wrestling promotion. History proves it. WWE have lost sponsers countless times and nobody has stepped in. Thats not how it works. You arent playing on Championship Manager. If Man United loses Nike, Adidas will step in. If WWE lose Pespi, it might be brown trousers time. WWE have to justify to stockholders and all sorts as to why a major sponser has walked out. If you piss the sponsers off, you piss thes shareholders off as well. Which pisses Vince off, which means Primo will end up working for 1PW in the winter.

If you can promise this, I'm all for them going back to pissing off the sponsors again.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From this video I infer that WWE are going to be taking the smallest bit of content and spinning it out. The way Steph was talking, Triple H's "Skull Face" weird logo thing will be the biggest thing since Superman. I'd love to see a remake of I, Claudius based in the WM 9 arena. Or maybe a gangster movie starring CM Punk...

Archived