demolition appreciation thread

nicholasjackson

• Paid Members
rumour was power and glory wouldve got belts but roma wouldnt shag patterson even though herc egged him on,

I heard that P&G were pencilled in to transition the belts from the Harts to LOD but it wasn't sexual politics that stopped them, but the fact that they were on the verge of signing the Nastys from WcW and they seemed a better fit.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumour was power and glory wouldve got belts but roma wouldnt shag patterson even though herc egged him on,

I heard that P&G were pencilled in to transition the belts from the Harts to LOD but it wasn't sexual politics that stopped them, but the fact that they were on the verge of signing the Nastys from WcW and they seemed a better fit.

wrestling rumours are great lol

Demolition were Vince's greatest ever tag team and he should look back with regret on burying them in favour of the Road Warriors. A blow-off at WrestleMania VII could've been a main event had they booked it properly without listening to the LOD.

I've never gotten the supposed link between Demolition and the Road Warriors. Bill Eadie and Barry Darsow were ten times the talkers, workers and general performers that the LOD were so why would they need to rip off two bouncers who made a career no-selling?

Demolition were Vince's greatest ever tag team and he should look back with regret on burying them in favour of the Road Warriors. A blow-off at WrestleMania VII could've been a main event had they booked it properly without listening to the LOD.

I've never gotten the supposed link between Demolition and the Road Warriors. Bill Eadie and Barry Darsow were ten times the talkers, workers and general performers that the LOD were so why would they need to rip off two bouncers who made a career no-selling?

definetly, the fans loved them and its criminal there is no dvd out, for me they were totally different, petition vince

• Moderators
what are all these Bob Ryder rumours and are they true?

If it involves bumming/blow jobs/sexual favours/sexual harrassment then there is a good chance of it being true... allegedly.

• Paid Members
what are all these Bob Ryder rumours and are they true?

If it involves bumming/blow jobs/sexual favours/sexual harrassment then there is a good chance of it being true... allegedly.

and who are the ALLEGED receivers of said expenses?

Archived