BRING ME TO LIFE Fri 9th September Sheffield

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy has been around for about 15 years and is infamous on the British Wrestling scene. He's been a little quiet of late still very actively working for several promotions.

I'm sure your fellow UKFFer's will be able to tell you a story or two about the Pigman!

I'm liking the fact that a british company is posting youtube promos to hype up the event. I feel is really is an under-used tool in british wrestling. Many adults may not have time to watch countless promos every month, but kids coming to the show literally spend hours by the computer these days using websites such as youtube and facebook - you might as well use them just to remind fans that you're still around, if anything.

I might end up heading down to this, based upon my intrigue in how wrestling will work there and the recent promos, as for the most part - the roster would stand out as wrestlers in a line-up and look like they could fight, which I was hesitant about when I didn't recognise any of the names.

Hope you liked the Youtube promos

Hopefully The Library theatre will be really friendly to a wrestling show, from time spent in the building, checking out all the sight lines, going through stage plans etc we are expecting to produce a visually impressive performance, in a stunning but vastly underused building.

As for not knowing names e.tc but having the right look, the majority of the main roster, like Flawless Carter Jay, Playboy Johnny Midnight, Sabotage, Paul Parisio, Made in Sheffield Alan Johnson, Wayne Wild, Mikey Riot, some guy in pink called The Pigman Andy Hogg have all got at least 5+ years of experience in and around wrestling, and in the case of Alan Johnson and myself we have been wrestling since the last millenium! The group I have named have all wrestled for various different promotions at different times, and as you rightly say with varying degrees of recognition.

We would aim to only put people on the shows and in a competitive environment who can stand out, look like wrestlers and entertain, which we hope becomes evident over time.

Important Business "Call Me When You're Sober" The City of Steel Wrestling BRING ME TO LIFE Official Afterparty

So guys we have 2 options, which one do we choose

Option 1

An exclusive area in a large venue

Thank you very much for your enquiry into booking an area at ???? on Friday the 9th of September. As we discussed on the phone the ????? Bar area of the venue (capacity 250) would be perfect for your group, and can be reserved exclusively for your attendees. We are also able to decorate your area for your event, with balloons if you wish, and we'll also arrange for a champagne reception upon arrival, to make your night extra special. In addition, we will arrange for a ??? for your group which will entitle you to 20% off all drinks until midnight.

As your booking is on a Friday we have a resident DJ who will be playing a mixed set of chart, rock and pop through til 2am.

Or

Option 2

A 200 capacity venue, which would be exclusively set aside for City of Steel Wrestling.

Archived